Secret Santa Thread Relaunched.

I picked up a gift for mine yesterday!
Almost posted it on the “what have you bought” thread lol, whoops

Anyone know how I can find out who my person is as I cannot get into Elfster anymore :sad: :dohh:

Anyone know how I can find out who my person is as I cannot get into Elfster anymore :sad: :dohh:
I’m trying to sort it for you, just taking my cat to the vets as she is poorly and il message you once home x

I’m trying to sort it for you, just taking my cat to the vets as she is poorly and il message you once home x
Thank you hope your kitty is okay :hugs:

She has cystitis caused by stress from fireworks, poor baby xx

Aww how sad :( I hope she is feeling better soon.

She’s a little calmer today but I dread tonight.

I hope it won’t be either, she’s terrified. I’ve got some stuff to settle her so I’m hoping that helps just incase x

Thanks, it wouldn’t be so bad if it was just the one night but people let them off for days before x

Yeah it's really annoying how that happens. They've been going off here since Halloween and it just gets too much.

Aww your poor cat. Mine isn't phased too much.
They've been going off alot this week. They don't normally bother me but some are so loud and nothing to even see!

Aww poor babies. My cats hate them. There were some teenagers setting them off at the park at 2am,it was ridiculous. Luckily the police stopped them after about 10 minutes, but still. Not good.

Aww poor babies. My cats hate them. There were some teenagers setting them off at the park at 2am,it was ridiculous. Luckily the police stopped them after about 10 minutes, but still. Not good.
That's so inconsiderate and dangerous, glad the police turned up!

I think they need to be banned to public, and only professional displays with a license should be allowed to go ahead. Or at least made silent.

Hope your cat gets better and settles promptly, monkee!

I think they need to be banned to public, and only professional displays with a license should be allowed to go ahead. Or at least made silent.

Hope your cat gets better and settles promptly, monkee!
Thanks hun, I’ve kept her in my room with me this evening and put the tv on to drown the bangs out, yesterday she tried weeing on my sofa in fear (I luckily got to her in time) she’s on medication now to ease the cystitis x

She freaked because some of the bangs were massive, but they didn’t go on too late so she did settle eventually. Just got to hope her bladder goes back to normal soon. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->