Secret Santa - What Did You Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 2 beautiful little ribben wrapped bags with cough candy, little chocolate purple hearts (which Lily wouldn't give me a look in in!) and Ferraro rocherra! I also got a white musk body shop set and a yummy smelly soap from the body shop too!

Thank you so much Mamafy it was such a lovely pressie :hugs:

I even took a pic to show pretty Mamafy did the little sweetie packages- ribbens too! :cloud9:

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/embo216/Picture1888.jpg

OOO Mervs Mum you bugger!! Thank you for my pressie all though the kids munched most of them as they did my after eights!

thankyou for my photo frame and candles Honey08 and the kids have enjoyed their choccys too :)

ill be putting photos of our christmas day in the frame and the candles are on the mantel piece!

its such a shame that the package was all ripped open but my OH re-wrapped everything so it was a surprise on christmas day.

Tasha41: thank you so much for my lovely "unexpected miracles" keychain and movie passes. You outdid yourself. Much appreciated :) I'll have to get my hubby to take me to see a new movie and I hope that the keychain will work for me:)

I got a galaxy caramel (BIG) bar, some bath bombs and bath flowers, my secret santa was spot on!! Ty xx

thankyou for my photo frame and candles Honey08 and the kids have enjoyed their choccys too :)

ill be putting photos of our christmas day in the frame and the candles are on the mantel piece!

its such a shame that the package was all ripped open but my OH re-wrapped everything so it was a surprise on christmas day.

ur very welcome ,uknow the same day u got that i got 2books with ripped wrapping !! i went on at the postie and he said cos of the time of yr they take temps on and some have a peak:shock: then when u said it also i was very upsetxx

glad u like them x

I got 2 beautiful little ribben wrapped bags with cough candy, little chocolate purple hearts (which Lily wouldn't give me a look in in!) and Ferraro rocherra! I also got a white musk body shop set and a yummy smelly soap from the body shop too!

Thank you so much Mamafy it was such a lovely pressie :hugs:

I even took a pic to show pretty Mamafy did the little sweetie packages- ribbens too! :cloud9:

https://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f170/embo216/Picture1888.jpg

I am so glad you like them :hugs:

Mine got me chocolate, a xmasy scented candle (and the one i always buy :D ), some hot chocs, marshmallows, a toy train for Alex and a transformers wash cloth for Rob.

Thankyou Kaci :D :hugs:

Tasha41: thank you so much for my lovely "unexpected miracles" keychain and movie passes. You outdid yourself. Much appreciated :) I'll have to get my hubby to take me to see a new movie and I hope that the keychain will work for me:)

I hope the keychain brings you some nice surprises and good luck. Hope you guys will also get to enjoy a nice night out <3 Merry Christmas!

Blimey that's a extravagent SS :shock:

I got a pack of impulse smellies and some galaxy choc!

Thanks SS :hugs:

Awww I've really enjoyed reading this, everyone got each other wonderful presents, can't wait to play next time!

I got a 9 pack of nail varnishes, a make up set with eyeshadows, lip gloss etc and Jack got a lovely bauble with his name on!

All perfect, and im so pleased with it. A HUGE thank u to my SS Eoz - tho i kinda guessed who she was when she added me to facebook! :rofl:

:hugs: Thanks again hun, you spoilt me! xxx

Glad you liked it darling.And I added you as I was worried you were moving before I sent it lol

I got a lovely moon hanging aromatherepy oil burner and some oils and some skittles! Really lovely, thank you SS!

:happydance:I was so very spoilt thank you to my SS you are such a beauty I got:

Candle
Choccies
A cute little vest for my LO in tummy :blush: How thoughtful
A disney flannel for my son :blush: Again so cute to be thinking of my LO's - Massive Cyber Huggles.

AND a lovely hand made christmas card - thank you so so so so so much whoever you are :shrug: Chuffed to bits x x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"