Secret Santa - What Did You Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a lovely moon hanging aromatherepy oil burner and some oils and some skittles! Really lovely, thank you SS!

No problem, hope you liked!!

I got a photo frame snow shaker globe, sweeties, Layla got a pink princess photo frame, she screamed at me when i took it off her to help open it (we opened early lol) and bath bombs!!! GOt heaps!! thanks SS

:happydance:I was so very spoilt thank you to my SS you are such a beauty I got:

Candle
Choccies
A cute little vest for my LO in tummy :blush: How thoughtful
A disney flannel for my son :blush: Again so cute to be thinking of my LO's - Massive Cyber Huggles.

AND a lovely hand made christmas card - thank you so so so so so much whoever you are :shrug: Chuffed to bits x x x x x

glad you liked it hun :hugs:

I wrote on the other thread where i had opened it before i was suposed too :blush: But i got a Lovely Body shop set with smellies and some gorg smelly candles!! I was really chuffed with my present :) :hugs:

I wrote on the other thread where i had opened it before i was suposed too :blush: But i got a Lovely Body shop set with smellies and some gorg smelly candles!! I was really chuffed with my present :) :hugs:

Glad you liked it honey :flower: xxxxxx

Stephie 25 asked me to update for her she gotsome smellies and 2 bags of sweets (both of her favorites) So she says thankyou very much to her SS :flower: xxxx

Awww looks like everyone had lovely pressies :D

Sorry I am posting so late!
I got a lovely basket with different foot stuff! For a nice pedicure! And some sour keys, bath puff as well!
I love it!!
Thank you SS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member