secretly hoping

jgirl7

Reaction score
So I miscarried last month at a little over 5 Weeks and had a chemical the month before. I keep telling myself, and my husband, that I don't care how long it takes to get pregnant this time....BUT now I'm secretly hoping it will happen soon, maybe this month! I'm not using opks or charting anymore but hoping it doesn't take long.

Good luck to you both, I have my fingers crossed for you! I think everyone says theyre ok to wait (me included) but want it to happen ASAP!! Xxx

So I miscarried last month at a little over 5 Weeks and had a chemical the month before. I keep telling myself, and my husband, that I don't care how long it takes to get pregnant this time....BUT now I'm secretly hoping it will happen soon, maybe this month! I'm not using opks or charting anymore but hoping it doesn't take long.

I am sorry for both of your losses. I hope this is your month! Good luck! :dust:

I'm wishing you lots of luck! I'm really sorry about your loss :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->