• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Section Help.

StephiiBaby

Reaction score
Hi girls, new to this forum but needing someone to speak to.
We're trying for another baby, my little girl is 20 months born via emergency section, she was stuck and extremely low heart rate. I had post traumatic stress and pnd after.
Now we're trying for another I'm desperate for a natural birth but it's unlikely due to complications. The problem is I'm terrified of another section, I remember the pain,ect from the last one and I just want to curl up and cry. I can't do that all again.
I'm so confused of what to do.
Any advice welcome
thank you x

hi i got opposite experience im scared of going natural this time and i want elective c-section.i reckon the best thing to do once you get pregnant is to have heart to heart with your midwife and hire doula so she could be with you during the birth as well as you OH.
good luck hope it will go the way you hoping for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No advise for you hun but just wanted to let you know you are not alone.

We are hoping to TTC #2 later in the year and I am so nervous and scared that it is not funny.

:hugs:

I had an emergency c section after labouring with my first and then I had an elective with my second. My personal experience was that the elective was completely different. I wasn't knackered from labouring and recovered aot quicker and was alot happier emotionally (again being less knackered out helped a great deal)

I found that I wasnt as sore the second time around either and maybe everything appeared a lot easier simply because my memory of the initial experience was built up over time into more than it was?

I work myself up into a tizzy about almost everything but I just had to keep reminding myself that the operation iteself is over in a jiffy, you can still breastfeed and in some cases your recovery is less traumatic/long/painful as those of some people who have a "normal" delivery which resulted in a bad tear etc.

hope that helps a bit

Thank you hun, I'd love a water birth but I don't like my odds :( I'd love to feel a natural birth x

What complications are you thinking would not allow you to go on to have a vaginal delivery?

My little girl was stuck, she turned thru labour too so she was laid across. Her heart rate dropped dramaticly we thought we we're gonna loose her. Ive looked online and it saying in similar cases to mine they recommend a section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->