See baby movement

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When did you girls start seeing baby movement either this pregnancy or previous pregnancy ....

:D

iF i REMEMBER RIGHTLY IT WASNT TOO LONG AFTER i FELT MY FIRST PROPER KICK, AROUND 23-25 WEEKS ISH. (oops sorry caps) It is amazing the bigger they get the stranger it feels when they are wriggling around :)

I feel it but not seen it yet :(

we can both see kicks, but cant see movements yet

x

Mine was around 24 weeks, maybe earlier.
Now its just bizarre, my midwife tells me "You look like you have an alien in there"

:( Wonder why I've not seen anything yet.

The first thing I saw was my belly suddenly twitch, it was very strange, that must have been about 25/26 weeks. My sprog's not much of a kicker though, much more into wriggling and moving about.

Marley, mine is the same now. He will move his bum, or his knee, and it really does come quite keen.
Plus, his shoulders are rubbing against my pelvis bone, as he is posterior at the moment (loooovely), so I have arms legs, limbs, bones and all sorts swinging all over the place at the min.
Looks rather bizarre.

I "saw" my belly "wobble and Jiggle" around 22+ with maddie and around the same with jelly bean!

Lie back on your bed, drink cold water and watch its funny!

xxx

I've a feeling it was quite late on, maybe late 20s weeks. DH said it looked like they were doing those handbikes from the gym or plastering in there. :rofl:

Wobbs, don't worry, you'll see it soon enough. :hugs:

20 odd weeks, but way after most women seem to say, it got me worried. We used to prod her sometimes and she'd kick back as if to say "oi, piss off!" :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->