See gynecologist in 6 weeks but i already have children.

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Hi
been reffered to gynecologist.
my gp already said won't be able to help me get pregnant as i already have children.

what is likely to happen with gynecologist? i wont be offered clomid.

thank you x

In the states they do a full blood work up, as well as sometimes request your husband to have a sperm analysis. They compile this information with your history and then advise from there.

Maybe Femara?

In the states they do a full blood work up, as well as sometimes request your husband to have a sperm analysis. They compile this information with your history and then advise from there.

Maybe Femara?

I've had 6 blood tests and pelvic scan nothing found, grr.

I've always got pregnant within 8 weeks so not really focusing on hubby right now.

What is femara? Thank you

Why won't you get clomid? From my understanding they should/can help if you already have children but they won't fund ivf. Good luck Hun x

Femara is an anti estrogen pill currently used to treat cancer patients but picking up steam as an alternative to Clomid. No chance of hyper stimulation of ovaries, less chance of multiples, but same level of success. Many Dr.'s are using Femara when Clomid doesn't work.

Your husband's ability to produce healthy sperm can change over time due to weight, smoking, health issues, stress age, job conditions, so even if you've had kids before its a good idea to check him if its been a couple of years since you conceived naturally.

I've heard of success with soy iso and vitex lately.

You could ask your OBGYN to check your hormone levels throughout your cycle to make sure you have the correct amount f progesterone and LH in your system when you should.

Hi I am also under a gyno and already have 3 children I got told cant help with ivf but can give u clomid but there do all sorts of test first ie day 21 sperm test and internal scans to see if tubes blocked etc I got my scan coming up after my nxt period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->