See it??!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
So much for waiting till Monday to test. :haha: This was a 3 hour hold, evening urine. Do you see it???? I see a faint line!!! I caved and tested cause I got super nauseous and couldn't stand any smells, they were making my tummy churn... I ended up puking up my dinner! So a tested... And voila! I'm going to take a FRER in the am :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 66
Def looks like the start of something!!! GL!

Something catching my eye in the first one :)

Ok, I think it's still too early for FRER. There is like, a shadow of a line, but too light to get a pic of. My 10miu IC definitely has a faint positive tho!!! I'm preggers! :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 39
That looks like a BFP congratulations x

My CM is ridiculously wet. And I have strong bouts of nausea. Headaches... Breast don't have much change, currently breastfeeding. But I did start leaking last night, and I haven't really leaked since the early days. My uterus is heavy and sore and crampy, like super crampy, there is a certain spot in my uterus that has kinda an extra sore spot. I'm really gassy and bloated, and have been running g back and forth to poo all morning.
Hubby can't see the faint line on my test. He is a very blatant line kind guy. So a few more days till he will accept that im preggo lol. But he already thinks I am cause I threw up after dinner last night. FX this is it!! Can't wait to go get a test done at the office on Monday. I'll be 11DPO in Monday. Only 9DPO today

My CM is ridiculously wet. And I have strong bouts of nausea. Headaches... Breast don't have much change, currently breastfeeding. But I did start leaking last night, and I haven't really leaked since the early days. My uterus is heavy and sore and crampy, like super crampy, there is a certain spot in my uterus that has kinda an extra sore spot. I'm really gassy and bloated, and have been running g back and forth to poo all morning.
Hubby can't see the faint line on my test. He is a very blatant line kind guy. So a few more days till he will accept that im preggo lol. But he already thinks I am cause I threw up after dinner last night. FX this is it!! Can't wait to go get a test done at the office on Monday. I'll be 11DPO in Monday. Only 9DPO today

Yay pink! So happy for you! Congratulations!

Confirmed blood test this morning! HCG was 18.1, which is pretty good for still being 2 days away from my period :happydance::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->