**see new thread please**A MIDLANDS MEET...... started in thread "anyone near Walsall

June 5th is good for me!!

I live in Sutton and would be happy to meet anyone at the station etc if they're unsure :flower:

:hug:

not really settled but it looks like the 5th is heading the way !!
thanks for replying! i wasnt sure people still wanted it to go ahead :) xxx

I've been away for the weekend - I'm definitely still up for this!

yay!!! :) well if u (everyone still up for it) can pester the other mums to get reading the thread again id be eternally grateful to you all - i feel like a nag on the forum and don’t want to peeeee people off :(
I really want it to go ahead but I’m not even sure of the numbers anymore because a lot of the deffo’s from the other thread haven’t commented here…is it rude to PM them…. I mean if they don’t want to come anymore I don’t want to force any one…..
Thanks ladies xxxxx

Im definitely coming still :) im going to bring along a few friends of mine with babies if thats okay? xx

Ok then lets vote - the dates on offer are -

Saturday 28th of May
Sunday 5th of June
Saturday 18th June
Saturday 2nd July

Everyone please just choose one date because I’m going to use a tally system to count them up and I’ll get confused otherwise lol:wacko:
If you can make more than one don’t worry just pick your favourite
Obviously your welcome on whatever day we choose not just the one you vote for :happydance:
Thank you ladies xxx

18th June
please after that is too close to my dd with baby 3

Wooooo! ill be there :) !

I can get train from bournville to sutton cant i? if anybody knows :flower:

Urmmm.. I can make jelly + bring some crisps? xx

if you're going & things are sucessful at our meet (& you like me :lol:) i'll come with you on the train? and if you ladies don't mind me being LOless?x

Ok then lets vote - the dates on offer are -

Saturday 28th of May
Sunday 5th of June
Saturday 18th June
Saturday 2nd July

Everyone please just choose one date because I’m going to use a tally system to count them up and I’ll get confused otherwise lol:wacko:
If you can make more than one don’t worry just pick your favourite
Obviously your welcome on whatever day we choose not just the one you vote for :happydance:
Thank you ladies xxx

18th June
please after that is too close to my dd with baby 3

would u mind the 5th?? its winning at the moment and if we are going to go ahead with this date i need to get planning :dohh:
thank you xxx

can we put this on our prams or on a flag pole of some sort to help identify each other and to start conversations lol
dont worry once its printed you dont need to buy a fancy pole or anything, im taking LO to the park tomoro on the hunt for a strait stick that im going to use :haha:
a straw or anything similar will do xxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• meet flag pic.jpg
    meet flag pic.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
don't know if i could do it, if Emz is then maybe- gotta see how money is because i'm doing a meetup this week.. plus you might not all like me coz' i'm just a lurker really :blush:

Yep, will print that off this week.

Do we know what time we're meeting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"