**see new thread please**A MIDLANDS MEET...... started in thread "anyone near Walsall

i dont know if we can make the 5th as my sister is in hospital at the moment

ok no worrys!!
how does everyone else feel about the 18th??>?? xxx

i'll ask emma what she's doing then i'll let you know, i'm pretty far from sutton coldfield (i'm probably the youngest too :blush:) but i'll see :thumbup: xx

i'm 3 years younger :blush: xx

age dont matter to me!! i want a good mix of people!! if your worryed y dont u bring a mate, OH, mum, sis or other mummy bud :)

i'll probs stick to Em if she goes (sorry chick! :haha:) i could bring my little brother, he's 4 :lol: x

k people i have PM'd an information sheet to many of you today (sorry if i missed you or sent you 2, my LO was having breakfast at the time so i kept forgetting wer i was at:blush: so sorry)

Meet date – 18th June 2011
Meet time – 1pm
Meet place – Sutton Park - Sutton Town Gate Entrance to the park at the visitor centre which is the round building up from the children’s swings and café/shop. It’s on your left when facing away/having your back towards the gate.
(Remember your flag so we can recognise you as babyandbump)
The Town Gate, Park Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 6BU.

:thumbup:

ps - sorry if i message any of you twice im starting to get confused who ive already done lol :dohh: that will teach me to multi-task

can we also remember its a picknic !!! so be great if everyone could bring a little food to share:happydance:

havnt clicked on this for aaaages

yeah fine by me and yes charl babess you can come with me :D woo! xxx

i dont have a printer for the flag thing

so ill just urm hope ill notice a few ::)

i'll print one off for ya em :thumbup: we'll have to sort out how i'm getting to you :rofl: then how we're getting to the park place!x

yay its all coming together :) :)

ps my mother works for the factory that make's mcdonalds muffins/cookies/doughnuts etc so ive orderd a box from her :):) its free cos she is the boss :) :) yuuuummmmyyy.
and im going to bring some healthy food for the kids im thinking fruit, rasins etc (double standards a little their i think:haha:) xxxx

:haha: if i can sort it out what shall i bring? :flower:

i hope nobody thinks i'm pregnant, i'm just fat :rofl:

just bring what ever u fancy!! im not fussy really crisps and other picknic food is fine!!

and lol CRWx i know how u feel heheheheheee xxxxxxx

i'll bring some sweeties (choccy buttons etc) :thumbup: who's coming? :thumbup:

i'm charlotte btw :wave: i'll answer to anything :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back