**see new thread please**A MIDLANDS MEET...... started in thread "anyone near Walsall

hello charlotte!!! looking forward to meeting u in the person xxxx

I'll most probably come, but I'll probably bring my man too. I'm too pregnant to run around for ages :haha:

lol no worrys healther, nice to c ur man (he normally hides away when i meet up with u lol:haha:) xxx

any questions just PM me or message on here!! im a bnb addict so ill always be on here checking lol xxxxx

Em are you going to this?? :)

o wait is em a person not like 'emmm' ??? DUHHH
who is feeling stupid now lol xxx

I meant Emma are you going to this :haha: coz if not
I'll feel like a wally going haha! xx

lol... looking forward to it we will bring food maybe sum fruit for the kiddies, need to enjooy it cuz i found out hey r inducing my pregnancy the 27th june xx

North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club

Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Helen and I have a 6 month old daughter called Eliza. Since having Eliza I have decided to get fit, however juggling motherhood and exercise I've found it pretty tricky.*

One bit of exercise which is easy and convenient to do is to go for a nice walk around the local area. Since I've started I have discovered some lovely areas to walk, which I never knew about despite living in Clayhanger *for nearly four years. It's great - no special equipment is required, there no expensive membership fees, no child care cost as all the walks I do are pram or pushchair friendly!! So far I've enjoyed walking across Clayhanger Common "The Spot" and along the canal towpath.

I'm not a serious walker, just a mom with a pram, but I do find walking with my baby very enjoyable and*importantly such a great way to keep fit.*

So, in order to share the experience and maybe find new places to walk,*I've decided to start this club. *I'm sure other moms in the area would enjoy it too and hopefully if we can get a group of us together it would be even *more fun and a lot safer.*
By walking together we can keep fit, share stories and share advice. Great for moms to- be too, as it's good to keep fit throughout your pregnancy (something I wish I'd done more often!) plus gets some tips from people who have been through it all. *

So that's my plan. If you're interested get in touch and we can sort out the when and where of a walk. I'm currently on maternity leave so I can be pretty flexible with what days we can walk.

Thanks for reading and I hope you get in touch soon.*

Helen x

Find us on Facebook...North Walsall Moms and Babies Walking Club*
Email:*[email protected]
Mobile:*07703 701538

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member