Seems too early...

Bundles02

Reaction score
Hi everyone ! so im not having A LOT of symptoms...but the two i do have are unusual for me....i believe i only O'd may 31st, give or take a day or two....I am on cycle day 20, possibly 5-7dpo although im not 100 percent sure when exactly i ovulated. On sunday morning at 4am, i woke up and was vomiting ! This has never happened before, other than if i had the flu or something. When i woke up later on, i was totally fine! Nothing since then. I know thats only the day after my possible O day, but i still found that strange...and yesterday I had SERIOUS cramping on my left side...my af isnt due until the 14th....any ideas? or anyone have this happen before? The cramps were quite painful, but not unbearable. lasted about 30 mins and then i was fine. ..

Hi Bundles,

I don't have any ideas but maybe that's a good sign? Do you track your temperature? That would help you follow your cycle so you know your o day.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm currently 2dpo, af due the 17th so we're not too far off from each other!

Hi Bundles,

I don't have any ideas but maybe that's a good sign? Do you track your temperature? That would help you follow your cycle so you know your o day.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I'm currently 2dpo, af due the 17th so we're not too far off from each other!

Thanks Savasanna! No i dont track my temperatures...not sure how to be honest. I could probably find out how thanks to good ol' google though...i figure anything different is always a good sign!!

We arent far off from eachother, youll have to keep me posted on your ttw!

Anything different IS a good sign!

My tww has been going slooowwww because I thought I was going to ovulate on Sunday, but accoding to my temps I didn't until Tuesday. So I feel like I should be further in the wait than I am, haha. I'm trying not to obsess, but of course it's the only thing I can think about. I'm screwed.

Anything different IS a good sign!

My tww has been going slooowwww because I thought I was going to ovulate on Sunday, but accoding to my temps I didn't until Tuesday. So I feel like I should be further in the wait than I am, haha. I'm trying not to obsess, but of course it's the only thing I can think about. I'm screwed.

Is temping the best method? very accurate? once its in your mind is consumes you!! lol dont worry you arent the only one :p

Temping lets you know the exact day of your ovulation once it has happened. So the purpose of it is to 1. ensure that you actually did ovulate and are not having an anovulatory cycle; and 2. help you to plan for future cycles because you know your history. During the first half of your cycle your body releases more estrogen to prepare your ovaries to produce eggs. This hormones cools your body so your temperature is slightly lower. Once you have ovulated your body releases progesterone, which warms your body and your temp goes up slightly. It's not overly drastic, but if you plot all your temperatures on a graph you can see the difference.

So, on my chart you can see that yesterday my temperature went up higher than all my previous temperatures - that means I ovulated on Tuesday.

The key to temping is that you have to take your temperature at the same time every morning before you get up. I have an alarm set for 5:30. It goes off, I roll over, take my temperature and then go back to sleep.

Some people don't bother with it, but I like it. The more information the better, right?!

hey bundles yea i think its a good sign atleast u got signs.... well im 8days late had the crampin the same spot u had urs did a test came bck neg im gonna try again tho then head to the doc cause this isnt hw my body wrks.. ive had others symtoms too.... goodluck to u

Temping lets you know the exact day of your ovulation once it has happened. So the purpose of it is to 1. ensure that you actually did ovulate and are not having an anovulatory cycle; and 2. help you to plan for future cycles because you know your history. During the first half of your cycle your body releases more estrogen to prepare your ovaries to produce eggs. This hormones cools your body so your temperature is slightly lower. Once you have ovulated your body releases progesterone, which warms your body and your temp goes up slightly. It's not overly drastic, but if you plot all your temperatures on a graph you can see the difference.

So, on my chart you can see that yesterday my temperature went up higher than all my previous temperatures - that means I ovulated on Tuesday.

The key to temping is that you have to take your temperature at the same time every morning before you get up. I have an alarm set for 5:30. It goes off, I roll over, take my temperature and then go back to sleep.

Some people don't bother with it, but I like it. The more information the better, right?!

well thats good to know - i have heard of it obviously, and i knew what it was but i didnt know all of that information. Now temping at the time you did - dont you find your temp is a bit higher since it rises when you sleep? or does it not really matter. I dont have a thermometer but i may have to invest in one now ! its always good to know your body ; whether you are trying or not...
Im currently having pains again, left side. I had to lay down..ugh...its pretty uncomfortable :shrug::sad1:

hey bundles yea i think its a good sign atleast u got signs.... well im 8days late had the crampin the same spot u had urs did a test came bck neg im gonna try again tho then head to the doc cause this isnt hw my body wrks.. ive had others symtoms too.... goodluck to u

oh no ! 8 days late !! I would be going crazy, i feel for you :hugs:...when will you test again?? and what other symptoms?
keep me posted shanika ! when will you go to the doctors???

Oh hey yeah good anything different! I O'd on the 31st as well...Nothing so definite as vomiting for me! I have had lotiony CM, some mild cramps, bleeding gums once, and been tired...nothing distinctively "pregnant" just a lot of "possible".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->