seen a few threads on boys names... but how about girls?!

Duejan2012

mommy of dd, ds, & preggo
Reaction score
I am having the hardest time thinking of a girls names. I want something unique not common but not really weird if that makes sense? Any suggestions would be appreciated!:flower:

Ohh I find girls names so much easier to come up with! I think it's because I'm having a boy lol.

My favourites for girls are:

Isla
Aubree
Ayda
Hadley
Addison
Sienna
Adele

Good luck and congratulations! :flower:

Ohh I find girls names so much easier to come up with! I think it's because I'm having a boy lol.

My favourites for girls are:

Isla
Aubree
Ayda
Hadley
Addison
Sienna
Adele

Good luck and congratulations! :flower:

My girl is Aubree, spelled the same way, too! :happydance: (not officially, we may come up with something better)

We are naming our little girl brynlee (brin-lee). Bryn for short! We really like Monroe also, but more for a middle name!

Me too! I had so many boy names but no girl names. Sienna is my current favourite but the only problem with it is that my family is from Brazil, and over there Sienna is the name of a FIAT van so they just think its weird. Names that were on my list but have been crossed off are :
Francesca
Valentina
Larissa
Victoria
Alyssa
Bianca
Gisele

My DD is called Amelia grace and the girls names I like this time are Ruby, Lilly and Eva got boys names picked too can't wait to find out what we are having!

We're team blue so you can have our girls list :)

Lola
Mai
Etta
Ella
Matilda
Abigail
Faye

My DD is called Amelia grace and the girls names I like this time are Ruby, Lilly and Eva got boys names picked too can't wait to find out what we are having!

My bf is wanting Amelia for our girl.

Our little girl is going to be called Eevie, its becoming slightly more common but i live in a very small village where there will only be one other in the school but hers had only one "e" and i named my son blake as its uncommon round here too. I like uncommon names being a "laura" with loads of others with the same name in school is hard so i prefered my children to be unique :) x

This is my future girls list! My LO is called Teagan.

Evie
Emily
Lacey
Lucy
Niamh
Hannah

Here are names of people I've met whose names I love and are unique.

Tana (not Tanya), pronounced TAN-a. This is my younger sister's name and although I have met 2 more over the years, it's fairly uncommon. I really like it, much better than my plain Nicole, lol.

Shifali, pronounced shi-FALL-ee. A classmate. She's Indian and I always thought it was so pretty.

Sevasti, pronounved se-VAS-tee. Another classmate, this one Greek.

I don't know what I'm having yet but I have a million boy names but I can't find any girl names I like!

My little girl is Tessa Liana Rose

We also had Lyla Elianne for her.

Now I like Annie Eliza Faith if we have another girl.

Other faves include:

Rosie
Connie
Rhiana
Rohanna
Libby
Aria
Ariana
Zara
Nia

We're currently debating between Ivy Violet or Raina Arielle. :) Haven't met anyone with those names, but they're not weird in the least bit. Hope that helps a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->