Selfish?

babies should be held by, and therefore bond with their mother and father before anybody else! im planning a vaginal homebirth but i am putting that in my birth plan too just in case! i couldnt stand the idea of anybody holding my baby before and OH xxx

babies should be held by, and therefore bond with their mother and father before anybody else! im planning a vaginal homebirth but i am putting that in my birth plan too just in case! i couldnt stand the idea of anybody holding my baby before and OH xxx

I labored for 10 hours with my son and my body just wasn't having it so I didn't have a choice in my c-section :( it made me feel horrible. I would have loved a vaginal birth. I hope your homebirth goes wonderful!!! I'm definitely going to be talking to my dr at my next appt about this. Thanks so much!

Oh I wasnt judging hun I was just saying even though i dont plan a c section im gonna put it in anyway just in case! i almost had one cus ellas head was stuck for an hr and a half and i had been in labour 27 hours so i was just too tired to push. just managed it! thank you i hope i get my homebirth but we shall see if baby co operates and faces down etc xxx

Oh I wasnt judging hun I was just saying even though i dont plan a c section im gonna put it in anyway just in case! i almost had one cus ellas head was stuck for an hr and a half and i had been in labour 27 hours so i was just too tired to push. just managed it! thank you i hope i get my homebirth but we shall see if baby co operates and faces down etc xxx

I know you weren't judging but I would have much rather had a vaginal birth haha. I'm sure baby will cooperate just fine. :D :D

I would me angry if I wasn't the first one to hold my baby. I don't blame you for doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->