Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

The following lovely ladies as buyers, they helped me clear out my LO's 3-6 month wardrobe to make room for his 6-9mth clothes :thumbup:

TattiesMum
katrina1987
Jo1984
Bee26

Jetters as a seller. - Excellent *****

Extremly prompt, very helpful. Item is exactly as described :thumbup:

Great sellers:
loz
Boothh
kk1981
sweetlullaby
katieandbump
funkyfish586
Spiderspinz
Rozie_1985
Mellie1988
Katrina1987
bexy_22
dizzyspells

Great buyers:
Sam9kids
gymfiend
supriseBump_x
katy
:flower:

Arcanegirl as a seller.

Game arrived this morn, in fab condition.

V xxx

A massive thank you to Anna1982, i've bought quite a few boys bits of her which have all been fab, but she has just lent me a pushchair travel bag for my hols on Tuesday! Its arrived today and i am chuffed, there was no way i was taking my beloved pushchair without a travel bag and i left it too late to get one, Anna is a star! Thanks so much :flower: xx

Anna1982 - Brilliant as a seller, thank you hunny :flower:

Mummylou23 i dnt recommend as a buyer, she texted me saying she had put the money in my bank and am i on way to post monitor, i sent OH to bank to check and she hadnt put the money in the bank, i very nearly posted without checking , so glad i never, since then shes ignored me etc

i dnt recommend this buyer ........ always check ur bank ladies

pinkish_angel as a seller - really quick delivery and great communication - buy with confidence ladies :flower: xx

Also allthingspink and jess_smurf as buyers - quick payment and great communication - many thanks xx

i would like to thks the followin ladies who have bought of me

Mum2BeJodi, am glad you got the items an am sorry for the wipes case to be damaged an am happy you have agreed for me to post another one out free of charge xxxx

embo216, thk you for buyin the items of me asn i hope you like them if there is any problems pls pm an ill be happy to refund you xxxx

sellers are
connorsmum cnt wait for the bear now pm when youve sent the bear xxxxx

hexyewdancer love the play gym hun great seller an item in perfect condition xxxx

Rachelbaby24 Lovely, clean, gently used item. Good communication, packaged well and quick delivery. Very happy buyer :)

RJ01 - As a seller. Extermely prompt. Sit me up cosy arrived well packed, clean and complete. very helpful, provided tracker number as soon as she had posted. :flower:

Rach28 - as a buyer - great comms and fast payment thanks hunni :kiss:

jo1984 - as a buyer - speedy payment and communications x

forget this is here lol ive deleted all my pms :)dohh:) but thankyou to all those ladies who have sold/bought from me, everyones lovely :flower:

emma 1980 and honey08 both as buyers recieved payment straight away

Emma 1980 - Great seller , received clothes today and they are fabulous and in great condition xxx

katieandbump as seller tops are great and arrived really quick

Kk1981 as a seller.
Prompt at replying to my questions, and in letting me know when payment had arrived. The clothes arrived a couple of days later well packaged. The clothes were in excellent condition, no signs of wear and smellt freshly washed.
Thanks kk1981!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->