Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Rainyday as a buyer - An absolute pleasure to deal with and prompt payment xxx Glad you liked your lil bundle :kiss:

Also as buyers

Kimbo46 - lovely lady and speedy payment x
beautywithin - superspeed payment! lovely to deal with thanks hunni x
Aw1990 - Again yet another lovely b&b lady thanks hunni, hope you love your bundle x
Cath - fast payment lovely thanks :)

so glad you got them all hun! your postman must recognise my parcels by now! you are fast becoming my number one buyer!!!
thanks hun, fabulous buyer as always!

kk1981 as a seller, great communication - and done me a great deal, items received quickly

xx

kk1981 as a seller. Brilliant communication and speedy delivery, and also lovely items. Thanks very much :thumbup:

Buyers: -

msfoxymax
allthingspink
happygal

Great communication and speedy payment - many thanks ladies :flower: xx

Mrs Houghton and Mummy mi as buyers.

Paid straight away.

V xxx

baileybram as a seller : excellent comms and fast del, clothes perfect thanks :kiss:

Urgh i deleted all my PMS, but everyone has been fantastic so thanks to you all!

limpetsmum as a buyer - really quick payment and great communication - thanks hun :flower: xx

i would reccomed sglascoe as a buyer she is a lovely person an so were her children xxxx

~KACI~ as a seller - lovely t-shirt and delivered quickly - many thanks hun x

honey08 as a seller - hat arrived this morning hun. Thanks you - it's lovely xx

mummy0704 as a buyer - very quick payment and great communication - thanks hun xx

Summerarmahni - Lovely lady, sent me extra items free of charge as there was a slight delay in her posting, goes to show what lovely kind ladies we love on here. Thank you

Honey08 - Excellent as always

Samsugar07 - My son loves the lamaze toy thank you!!

NIfirsttimer - Fantastic thanks !!

Kaci as a seller items arrived very quickly and a good seller to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back