Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Sarahwoo - Received the pumpkin patch hat and booty set. Gorgeous as described and prompt postage. Thank you :D

A non recommendation i'm afraid!
On Monday I arranged to buy some baby clothes from a seller called Tuesday, i asked her if i could pay the following day and could i have her paypal address, she sent me her paypal address, yesterday came, i had a busy day but logged on in the evening to find she'd sent me her paypal address the evening before as asked for and as i had no other messages from her i went straight to paypal paid for the items including the fees and then came back on here and sent her a message letting her know i'd paid and apologising for it been late in the day. I then nipped on the original thread and noticed someone else enquiring about the clothes and arranging to pm tuesday at this point i did wonder if the clothes had been sold twice but then thought surely she would have pm'd me to tell me not to bother paying as she'd gone back on her word, later on i noticed tuesday was online and thought well if there is a problem she'll have read my message and will let me know but she waited till today to let me know that she had in fact sold the items twice and would refund me the money. We agreed a payment day, she didn't ask me to pay by a certain time that day, it would have been polite to either double check with me that i still wanted the items or at least send me a message before i paid her letting me know she had sold them to someone else, i only lost 40p in fees that isn't my problem, i had to transfer money from my bank to my paypal to pay her for nothing.
Sorry for the rant ladies x

As sellers I can recommend:
Babytots - reallygood communication, low price for clothes, fast postage
nikkip75 - good communication, lovely lady. Fast postage xxx

I highly recommend pickles77, delivery was very quick, communication good and product exactly as described!!:thumbup:

wild2011 lovely clothes and lovely lady! :flower:

indy and lara as well, lovely lady again and great clothes!! xx

As a seller - indy and lara - lovely lady, really lovely clothes!! Thank you :kiss:

As buyers:
Embo
Lollipop
funkyfish586
pickles77
roxie78
xsophiebx
tilly-maggie.

All great buyers! Lovely ladys - fast payments. Thank you :flower:

Winegums as a seller, lovely items and very fast delivery, thank you xx

As Sellers:

Indy n Lara
Lauzie84
Queenemsie

All extremely lovely ladies, fast delivery and LOVE the items :D xx

As sellers:
Lliena and Vicyi - lovely ladies - fast postage and lovely items! Thank you xxx

As seller -

SophieGrace - Prompt postage of the Avent bottles. Great item as described. Thank you!

sweetlullaby.

Fab Seller.

Comms fab.

Very happy V.

V xxx

As sellers I can recommend:
Amie-Leigh
xpinkyperkyx
laura--x
Lliena

All great sellers - no probs xx

mrsengland as a seller - speedy delivery thankyou :happydance:

Hazzabeanie as a seller, received the very next day after payment.
One very happy Daughter!

Good sellers:

funkyfish586 - gorgeous top and arrived quickly :)

Donna35 - Excellent item, good price and arrived very quickly! :)

As Buyers :

xxxJacxxx
Rhio92
FayDanielle

Quick Payment, Great Communication No Problems Welcomme anytime :) xx

Seller Kodi -

Lovely lady, great communication and the item was really cute and as described. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->