Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Been meaning to do this for ages now. Lots and lots of great buyers on B&B as ever. All pay really quickly and are great to sell to!!!

- Charli87
- Rose_w
- Allthingspink
-Lauzie84
-x_hannah_x
-tuesday
-nikkip75
-Missy
-xSophieBx
-Eala

I'm sorry if I have missed you out but have cleared out my inbox!

Lesley
x

Just to say Roc is a great seller. Kept me updated with my purchase and item arrived the next day... very impressed!
x

Buyer - Winegums

Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure to deal with as my first customer xxx

Just to say Roc is a great seller. Kept me updated with my purchase and item arrived the next day... very impressed!
x

Thanks angelbump! Who incidently, is a great buyer, paid really quickly, thanks!:hugs:

Recommendation for fayeDanielle as a seller... great item and packaged really well... very pleased :flower:

mazee71 - really lovely to sell to , instant payment :thumbup:
Mrs G - again another really nice and friendly lady pleasure to sell to xx

Hi not to do with this but how do you edit your post as want to reduce my items etc

purpledahlia as a seller, came very quick and items were divine. unfortunately nicole wont wear the mini mouse top as she prefers to cuddle it lol.

Sellers -

Mynx
Mel+Bump
tannembaum
Janiepops
imace
Jetters

Buyers -

Gemie
loopylass

:flower:

Recommend Pickles77 as a seller - Super quick delivery

Recommend wriggley as a seller, item arrived quickly and in excellent condition

xdaniellexpx as a seller - i cant reccomend this lady enough, beautiful clothes, fast delivery and great to chat to as well. thanks ever so much danielle :flower:

xdaniellexpx as a seller - i cant reccomend this lady enough, beautiful clothes, fast delivery and great to chat to as well. thanks ever so much danielle :flower:

thank you great buyer fast payment lovly doing bussiness with u xx:thumbup:

Just a warning to people to be wary of buying from StarBound

She doesnt seem to be using the site anymore but she was logged on yesterday.

I bought an item from her but didnt receive it, her PM inbox is full and she's not responding to emails sent to her paypal email address.

Probably a pointless post now that she seems to have vanished but maybe others are in the same boat as me, if there are a few of us maybe something could be done.

Just a warning to people to be wary of buying from StarBound

She doesnt seem to be using the site anymore but she was logged on yesterday.

I bought an item from her but didnt receive it, her PM inbox is full and she's not responding to emails sent to her paypal email address.

Probably a pointless post now that she seems to have vanished but maybe others are in the same boat as me, if there are a few of us maybe something could be done.

Hiya, just seen this.. I bought 2 DS games off her a couple weeks ago or so & recieved them fine.. so maybe she has personal problems? Not sure though... I hope u get it sorted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->