Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Only just seen this thread! I'm going to try and remember the people I've bought from (sorry if I forget anyone!)

I can happily recommend:
Hayley90
Pops
Jetters
Mynx
Mummygiraffe
MummyToAmberx
BLONDIE35

Dizzyspells as a seller . . . great comms and absolutely gorgeous jacket :)

Just to let everyone know Iv purchased and paid for an item off STARBOUND, who was selling stuff in january and Iv not recvd it. I paid on 9th january, so shes had plenty of time to send it even if she had other stuff going on like we all do..
She also isnt replying back to pm's or msgs on her board, Im not the only member who has a problem with her either.
Just letting you all know buy from her with caution. I NEVER will again!!!

Just to let everyone know Iv purchased and paid for an item off STARBOUND, who was selling stuff in january and Iv not recvd it. I paid on 9th january, so shes had plenty of time to send it even if she had other stuff going on like we all do..
She also isnt replying back to pm's or msgs on her board, Im not the only member who has a problem with her either.

I agree, her user CP says she was logged in yesterday but she still hasnt made contact.
If there was a genuine reason for her not being in touch she's had plenty chances to explain now.

:growlmad:

kittenattaks - as a buyer :) lovely lady collected from me :kiss: good luck with your pregnancy katy :hugs:

caz-x - great communication and items irrived in fab condition
jetters - again great communication and fab items lovely condition

Huge thanks to Anna1982 got some OSO figures from her that arrived today:thumbup: and they are in fabby condition and arrived very quickly great seller xxx

J x

would like to thank the following ladies for all the lovely items they have sent really quick delivery on everythin an all brillant condition as descriped thk you so much ladies

helz81
boothh
hazzabeanie

ill also be adding more ladies during the week xxxxx

great buyers paid quickly and great communication welcome anytime

leoniebabey
xxemma&bumpmjx

thanks xx

did u pay fees on pp ? if so open an dispute ?

have u contacted admin ?X

would reccomend the following ladies they have all been brillant an a pleasure to buy from an all items i have rec'd from them are all in fab condition xxxxxxx

MrsEngland
xxEMZxx
xMissxZoiex

thks you so much ladies i will be looking out for future posts of yourself xxx

I would like to recommend as sellers:-

xxEMZxx
Smartie

both sent quickly and items in great condition
Thank you x

sophiegrace as a buyer and a seller x great in every way :thumbup:
xemzx as a buyer really fast payment and a pleasure to deal with :thumbup:

Everyone that has brought from me!! All paid fast and are lovely :)

xxema&bumpmjx
Berniep
mummyclo
punk_chick
nikkip75
Laura--x
Zarababy1

I hope I havent missed anyone out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics