Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Seller - Oneday - excellent communications and items better than expected :thumbup:

xsophiebx lovely clothes yet again thanks sophie :kiss:

NIfirsttimer as a seller - absolutely gorgeous cot bedding set and extremely fast delivery - would highly recommend - thank you hun :flower: xx

Well i do not like to do this but i feel i have to.

limpetsmum - she had a spare hood and raincover for a loola. I asked in the thread if it was black and she said yes. Bought it and its got to me and its grey. Not faded but bebe conforts pearly grey colour. I have asked if i can send it back as it is obvious and i can not put a grey hood on my black and blue loola and i have not yet had a reply.

I am now stuck with a hood that i can not do anything with and £16 out of pocket. :(

Did you ever get it sorted?

No hun,

She did not respond at all. :nope:

Luckily we got a buyer on ebay for this and we ended up breaking even but some other people may not be as lucky as we are.

amie-leigh
as a seller lovely little peppa pig outfit shame about the wholes but she did explain this straight away before sent but still so worth it thank you very much

love it
x

Thanks to iwanta8a8y

Fab seller - I received the dress the morning after I paid her :thumbup: really pleased with it xx

everyone ive bought/sold off has been fantastic thanks x

Just some feedback for Xsarahgrace, item arrived in good time but had food all over it. I have obviously cleaned it and its fine now but i wouldn't send anything out with food on. Just me.

Just some feedback for Xsarahgrace, item arrived in good time but had food all over it. I have obviously cleaned it and its fine now but i wouldn't send anything out with food on. Just me.

EDIT i contacted the buyer as she had charged me a bit to much for postage and she refunded the extra straight away, as her scales told her the posteage would be more that it ended up being

Rose_W and Pickles77 were both great sellers, lovely items ladies and quick delivery, thank you xx

Sarahwoo- absolutely fantastic seller, so helpful, really made my day by sending some lovely wedding bits for a bargain price! thank you so much sarah, they really are fantastic! xx

Sellers - Welshwarriors and Floralaura

Both excellent communication; prompt despatch; well packaged and items exactly as described :thumbup:

Kians Mummy, Angelandbump - brought items from both these members and the clotjes are in fab condition and arrived quickly :)

bought games from cupcakekate they where in fabby condition and arrived within 2 days well done katie xxx Thanks hunny xxx

J x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->