Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

kaylynn040485 - Brilliant seller! Most of the clothes were new with tags and the ones that had been worn were immaculate! Bundle I brought was a bargin!

Stef as a seller - absolutely perfect thankyou x:hugs:

ABZ1982 reccomended as a seller lovely items higly reccomended thanks hun xxx

Buyers -
new_to_ttc
angell
henrysmumkaz
missmousemum2
Victoria Elaur
Fierce Angel
Wild 2011
rotts05

Sellers -
zarababy1
catstorey
pickles77
scally
lauzie84
08marchbean

can recommend them all :)
Looks like someone has since had a bad experience with FierceAngel thou :o\ (I sold to her in Jan)

Abz1982 as a seller lovely items & quick postage

Buyers:

allthingspink

Moomette

lauzie84

Mrs G

all fantastic and lovely to talk to. :thumbup:

xx

This isn't a recommendation but I wanted to let other members know to hopefully avoid it happening to anyone else!!

User FierceAngel she wanted to swap her pink bumbo for a boy one, so I arranged to swap wioth her as I had bought a blue one but had a girl! This was 20th Jan, she pm'd me a few days later to thank me as it turned up, but appologised that she hadn't sent hers yet.. not a problem, I didn't mind waiting!

But over the next few weeks I had several excuses every few days as to why she STILL hadn't sent it, and Ive now had no reply from her at all for a few weeks. I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to post something, no matter how busy your life is!!

So basically, beware if buying/swapping things with FierceAngel, she has stolen my little girls bumbo and I've had to now buy another one!!

I too have purchased items, that being the 18th Jan, and have still not received them!:growlmad::nope:

Me too recommend emzywemzy :thumbup: lovely clothes great communication :flower:

This isn't a recommendation but I wanted to let other members know to hopefully avoid it happening to anyone else!!

User FierceAngel she wanted to swap her pink bumbo for a boy one, so I arranged to swap wioth her as I had bought a blue one but had a girl! This was 20th Jan, she pm'd me a few days later to thank me as it turned up, but appologised that she hadn't sent hers yet.. not a problem, I didn't mind waiting!

But over the next few weeks I had several excuses every few days as to why she STILL hadn't sent it, and Ive now had no reply from her at all for a few weeks. I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to post something, no matter how busy your life is!!

So basically, beware if buying/swapping things with FierceAngel, she has stolen my little girls bumbo and I've had to now buy another one!!

I too have purchased items, that being the 18th Jan, and have still not received them!:growlmad::nope:

PM Admin ladies, they maybe be able to help.

V xxx

mrsengland - speedy pst and lovely to deal with!

XxEMZxx, welsh warriors and jenny_wren. Are all awesome sellers!!

All lovely ladies, especially jenny_wren who was really understanding when I caused a delay by going into hospital :p thank you ladies.xxxxxx

leoniebabey!! Great seller. Got my bumbo as described and very quick too. :thumbup: x

MISSRHEAD - as a seller - a lil bit of a flying visit today but collected from her, lovely lady and really cute lil man! great communication :thumbup:

haven't updated in a while so sorry if I miss anyone out.
As buyers - KK1981 and tilly-maggie. Lovely ladys
As sellers - v2007, amie-leigh, smartie, purpledahlia, and I'm sure theres a few more. Must check my inbox xx

I knew I'd missed some.
As sellers: stef, countingdown, tiggertea! All fabulous ladies xx

Allthingspink, lovely items and came quickly and great communication

Have you heard anything at all from her lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->