Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

This isn't a recommendation but I wanted to let other members know to hopefully avoid it happening to anyone else!!

User FierceAngel she wanted to swap her pink bumbo for a boy one, so I arranged to swap wioth her as I had bought a blue one but had a girl! This was 20th Jan, she pm'd me a few days later to thank me as it turned up, but appologised that she hadn't sent hers yet.. not a problem, I didn't mind waiting!

But over the next few weeks I had several excuses every few days as to why she STILL hadn't sent it, and Ive now had no reply from her at all for a few weeks. I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to post something, no matter how busy your life is!!

So basically, beware if buying/swapping things with FierceAngel, she has stolen my little girls bumbo and I've had to now buy another one!!

I too have purchased items, that being the 18th Jan, and have still not received them!:growlmad::nope:

Have you heard anything at all from her lately?

Nope Ive heard nothing :nope::nope:

I can recommend Gash02 I brought some baby grows from her and they have arrived really quickly, are in fab condition and are gorgeous. I'm really pleased with them :)

angelmarie - great seller :thumbup: bought some little boys clothes that arrived quickly and in great condition.

Floralaura - as a seller :thumbup:

Excellent communications and posted the item the day after she received payment. And the item was in the condition described but so much lovelier than expected :thumbup:

hello im trying to post in here but it wont let me do you have any idea what im doing wrong?? i have meen a member for about 7-8 months now and i have over 250 posts :(

Jenny xx

Stardust599 as a seller. Good communication and items as described - thank you :)

Buyers:

EmziixBo0o

cabaretmum2b

xpinkyperkyx

Lovely ladies, All brilliant! :thumbup:

xx

Has anyone bought from petite? i bought a tiara on 12th she said it was posted but still not recieved? she hasnt been online since 26th. x

Poppy as a seller :thumbup:

Brought a pair of dungarees from her and they arrived really quickly and are in fab condition :)

lottie_2007 is a great person and lovely lady.

She let me have a primo viaggio car seat base if i just paid the postage. It has come in great condition and i am chuffed to bits that there is still people out there that can be so kind. :flower:

Thanks lottie.

Well i do not like to do this but i feel i have to.

limpetsmum - she had a spare hood and raincover for a loola. I asked in the thread if it was black and she said yes. Bought it and its got to me and its grey. Not faded but bebe conforts pearly grey colour. I have asked if i can send it back as it is obvious and i can not put a grey hood on my black and blue loola and i have not yet had a reply.

I am now stuck with a hood that i can not do anything with and £16 out of pocket. :(

oneday and fluffyblue - great buyers. Fast payments. :thumbup:

All sellers I've dealt with on here have been really pleasant to deal with. I've only just found this thread, though, so can only put down those I remember!

Good sellers -
leoniebabey
NIfirsttimer
Ava Grace
babytots
kayleigh&bump
MissMummyMoo

Buyers:- allaboard, ava grace and bananabump. Quick fast payments. Thank you.

Sellers - honey08

Thanks ladies :) x

Great Sellers
Jibber Jabber
MRSTJ
SophieGrace

Great Buyers
Kiki09
WW1
Loveylove

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on with EMBO.. I bought an item going on well over a month and a half ago and havent revcd it.. she did email me a month ago saying her daughter hadnt been very well but she was going to post it out on the following week - i still havent reved anything and she has since been online...? was just wondering if she was ok? and were my item is...

Well i do not like to do this but i feel i have to.

limpetsmum - she had a spare hood and raincover for a loola. I asked in the thread if it was black and she said yes. Bought it and its got to me and its grey. Not faded but bebe conforts pearly grey colour. I have asked if i can send it back as it is obvious and i can not put a grey hood on my black and blue loola and i have not yet had a reply.

I am now stuck with a hood that i can not do anything with and £16 out of pocket. :(

Did you ever get it sorted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->