• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Can anyone tell me how i can post in thsi forum? do i have to ask permission? Thanks

Can anyone tell me how i can post in thsi forum? do i have to ask permission? Thanks

You've been a member for just about long enough to post in here but you've only just gone past the 250 post mark which is also a requirement to post For Sale/Wanted Ads. When I exceeded 250 posts it took a couple of days for the limits to be lifted on my account so I would say give it a couple of days and then if you still can't post then contact admin - hope this helps x

I reccomend Elliebank as a seller excellent items lovely and clean and ironed xxxx

Recommend SmileyShazza as a seller, perfect item, well packaged and arrived super fast.

Also recommend cupcakekate as a seller, items in excellent condition, also very well packaged and fast post.

Neutral for Laura--x. She originally sent the wrong items. I agreed to send on to the correct buyer and she would refund the postage. I have chased regarding the refund and she said she was having problems with paypal. Agreed to send my bank details but still have not received a refund.

I'm having the same problem. No item received, was promised a refund, but no sign of it. This has been going on now for months. It was only tights for £4.50, but thats not the point x

haggle - b as a seller. Lovely lady who responded to one of my wanted posts. She got me pictures together, i paid the fee and i received them two days later. Brilliant and lovely clothes/uniform in great condition. :thumbup:

Thanks hun.

louise85 - shocking seller!!! and has ruined any chances i have of buying anything else on this site. :( My partner has said we can not afford to waste no more money and get wrong goods or in this case, not receive anything at all.

i bought a pair of nikes trainers for my little man, off louise on the 27th may. My partner used his paypal. Louise responded that she got the funds on the 28th. i messaged louise to ask were the goods were on the 6th and Louise replied that she posted them on the 7th june and i should receive them by the end of last week. Well its the end of this week and still nothing. Also no replies via pm. I really did not want to do this but i want to caution others about this seller.

I also have seen that honey08 had trouble with louise too over some books.

Whats really sad is that i have had some lovely stuff of many ladies on this forum with no trouble at all and now because we have not received the trainers, i am not aloud to buy off here again. :( i fully understand my partner as we can not afford to be throwing money away for nothing.

xKimx and apaton as a sellers.

Very quick postage and both lovely to deal with.

Very pleased:flower:

MRSTJ as a seller - lovely top and really quick postage - thank you hun :flower: x

Good

tootsy1987 - Great seller, good communication, nice items .. Thanks

Bad

Embo - I have still not recvd my item off this user or got a reply to my board msgs as her inbox is full, yet shes been online and its been going on months, its not even about the amount as it was v small, but the pure fact that shes not even replyed to my msgs

I'm really pleased with my purchases recently and want to name the following people :)

sausages
cabaretmum2b
smartie

have a few more things on their way so hope to add to this :)

xxxjacxxx - great seller, quick postage and fab to deal with

Recommended sellers

sausages
katstar
vicyi

all 3 had quick postage, fab prices and gorgeous items, thank you ladies xx

katstar as a buyer - very quick payment. Sleepsuits were posted today hun so they hould hopefully be with you by Friday. I have a certificate of postage so if there are any problems, or you would like me to e-mail the proof of postage to you then let me know :flower: xx

As buyers i would recomend

Oneday = again :)
Peunut08
mummyclo
clownfish
berniep
woohoo

Very fast payments. no messing around with what they wanted to buy and the payments where there as soon as they had decided. All fantastic ladies to talk to as well.

As a seller i would recomend jakey1. Lovely lady indeed.

Thanks to you all.

stacey01 brilliant seller, curtains are perfect and match the twins nursery brilliantly!
definatly reccomend

Buyers Who I Have Recently Had The Pleasure Of Dealing With: -

jenny_wren
WhiteGeisha
amazed
xpinkpandax
tinkerbellkir
sophie c

All ladies paid for items very quickly. All items were posted yesterday via 2nd Class (except for the Pirates Playset - amazed - which was sent via Standard Parcels due to the weight) - I have postage certificates for everything so if there are any problems then please do not hesitate to contact me :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->