Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Hi

Fantastic seller - Indyandlara - thank you Leslie! :flower:

xx

amie-leigh as a SELLER got a PJs bundle from her and it was bursting at the seams with stuff:happydance: way more than i expected.

Thanks again girlie xxxx card in the post on friday xxxxx

As a seller I can recommend huggybear. Great communication and lovely items. thank you x

Tas1 as a buyer and seller
MADLYSBOYS as a seller
XsarahGrace as a seller
Princesskay as a seller

As brilliant buyers:
Missy26
Haggle-b
Bunnipowder
cupcakekate
jambobabe
and of course my star buyer hulahoop09 ;)

All fantastic lovely ladies :flower:

MADLYSBOYS brilliant seller fast postage items in brilliant condition really happy thankyou xx

Buyer Poppy7 great communication, fast payment and lovely lady:thumbup:

Thank you :hugs:

Seller peanut08. Fast postage, excellent communication and item was exactly as described (lovely condition). A lovely person to deal with :thumbup:

Reccomend xxJacxx as a seller,Ive bought of Jac a couple of occasions and always received promptly and as described.Good communication too.Keeping my eyes open for when she has another wardrobe clear out as she has gorgeous clothes ;-) x

recommend LisaMariee as seller items in brilliant condition and excellent price also very fast delivery thank you very much!!!

I have been selling quite a lot of bits and pieces recently and there have been so many great buyers- really quick payment and good communication. Thank you girls! Why bother with Ebay when there are so many great women on here!!

Highly recommend,
-Jem_x3
- Midgetgem
-Rachiebaby24
-Gemie
-Samemka
-Kerrie-x
-Mrs G
-cookielucylou
-mojobear
-xSophieBx
-jambobabe
- chrissie33
-lauzie84
-amazed
-Rileysmummy

Sorry if I have missed anyone,
Lesley
x

kmumtobe as a buyer and seller, she had some patchwork squares and gave her some baby clothes as a swap, delivered quicky and just as described, a pleasure to do business with, Thanks hun :flower:

netty as a seller, great communitcation,lovely lady and nice sleepsuits would buy from again :thumbup:

Again Sarahwoo as a seller this is the 3rd time i have bought items from this lovely lady, great condition, like new toys and clothes i have had, keeping an eye out for her selling threads :thumbup:

Fifi61467 - Fantastic seller! She sold me some doctor brown bottles (well only had to pay P&P) 2 days after paying they've come as described very clean really well packaged good communication lovely seller fantastic!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->