• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

As sellers:

Cupcakekate - lovely lady, great communication.
Jambobabe - can't recommend enough. I put an ad in the wanted section for a baby name book and she sent it to me free! Lovely lady! :kiss:

xdaniellexpx as a seller, good prompt communication, parcel received when expected :)

Jambobabei had a cardi off her for my daughter it was cheap, is beautiful and arrived fast thanks hun xxx

Thanks you seller embo216 fab clothes a fast delivery, would buy from again xx:flower:xx

Floralora - as a buyer : Very impatient and demanding buyer. I mistakenly got the size of a bracelet wrong by 1.5 cm, which I agreed to refund upon return. I'd literally just signed for it when I got a message 'demanding' me to refund her straightaway as she see's its been signed for.
Rude buyer.

TE=xxxjacxxx;12500415]Floralora - as a buyer : Very impatient and demanding buyer. I mistakenly got the size of a bracelet wrong by 1.5 cm, which I agreed to refund upon return. I'd literally just signed for it when I got a message 'demanding' me to refund her straightaway as she see's its been signed for.
Rude buyer.[/QUOTE]

Way out of order to slag me off like this. We had a problem as you sold me a item that was wrongly listed. Thus I was out of pocket. I did not demand anything. I saw it had been signed for and asked if you could refund. I also asked for my return postage as it was your mistake. Then you made me wait until last night to bother refunding me. The bracelet was out by more than 1.5cm too its 34cm and Pandora don't even do a 34cm one. You got a problem with me then grow up and take it to inbox.https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/floralauraloaf/pandorabrace.jpg
For anyone who wants to see the messages I sent to this 'Lady' then please let me know and I am willing to show anyone. I sent one to say it was the wrong size, one to ask for her address to return, one to say I had posted, one to say I saw it was delivered could she refund please, one to ask for my return postage back and then nothing after that. If anyone was rude it was her, I was called 'Uppity' for asking for my return postage back.

Lotty as a buyer, fast payment, great communication, lovely lady :thumbup:

TE=xxxjacxxx;12500415]Floralora - as a buyer : Very impatient and demanding buyer. I mistakenly got the size of a bracelet wrong by 1.5 cm, which I agreed to refund upon return. I'd literally just signed for it when I got a message 'demanding' me to refund her straightaway as she see's its been signed for.
Rude buyer.

Way out of order to slag me off like this. We had a problem as you sold me a item that was wrongly listed. Thus I was out of pocket. I did not demand anything. I saw it had been signed for and asked if you could refund. I also asked for my return postage as it was your mistake. Then you made me wait until last night to bother refunding me. The bracelet was out by more than 1.5cm too its 34cm and Pandora don't even do a 34cm one. You got a problem with me then grow up and take it to inbox.https://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/floralauraloaf/pandorabrace.jpg
For anyone who wants to see the messages I sent to this 'Lady' then please let me know and I am willing to show anyone. I sent one to say it was the wrong size, one to ask for her address to return, one to say I had posted, one to say I saw it was delivered could she refund please, one to ask for my return postage back and then nothing after that. If anyone was rude it was her, I was called 'Uppity' for asking for my return postage back.[/QUOTE]

YES I do have a flipping problem with you! Now your trying to imply Ive sold you a fake are you? Pandora dont list these as 34 or whatever cm's so get your facts right. I have the receipt saved on my comp from John Greed where I bought it from. You did demand I refund your postage back as there was no 'Please' in that message..didnt even give me chance to get the flipping parcel off the post man before you were messaging me asking for your refund....you think I dont have a life away from the internet. Horrible woman.

Photo attached of where I asked for the return postage..Not demanding.
I checked the tracking when I came online, I saw your Daughter had signed for it. So I sent you a message asking for my refund. How the heck would I know if it had just been signed for or had been signed for hours earlier, I am not psychic..if I were I would have not bought off you in the first pace.
You were arsey with me from the moment I told you that bracelet was the wrong size. Practically accused me of lying. So why would I be overly nice with someone like that. I did not say it was fake, merely pointed out it was a whole lot smaller than the 38cms you said it was and that Pandora don't do a 34cm, the smallest is 35cm so you would have known this was small. You messed this up, not me. Also like I said got a problem bring it to inbox.

Attachments

• refund return.jpg
    refund return.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 37
hi ,just a big thanks to claireLR- i bought shoes from her for my daughter they where cheap and arrived today in stunning cond xx thanks girlie xx

I would like to recommend:

pinkycat - fab seller, beautiful items thank you.

xxxjacxxx - great buyer, fast payment & great comms.

xx

pinkish_angel as a seller fast postage and great communication thank you x

Thank you Jambobabe the wellies arrived today and i love love them !!!!! xxxx

smartie as a seller, great communication fast delivery and lovely clothes :flower:

funkyfish586
Carlyp1990
as sellers excellent items thank you

sellers :thumbup:

georgebaby1 - lovely items, sent recorded too
peanut08 - did me an amazing cheap bundle
Emma 21 - gorgeous massive bundle

thankyou all

:kiss:

PrincessKay
hazzabeanie
huggybear
Niki

all fantastic sellers & lovely ladies!! items in brilliant condition, thanks girls!!! :flower:

xSophieBx as a seller. I bought an Oyster Carry cot from her, absolute bargain price and PERFECT condition! Always responded to messages in plenty of time and speedy delivery. Thank you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->