• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Buyers- Abbie1992 and hulahoop09
both great buyers and nice ladies :)

there are more, will have to think x

Tas1 as a buyer and seller
MADLYSBOYS as a seller
XsarahGrace as a seller
Princesskay as a seller

As brilliant buyers:
Missy26
Haggle-b
Bunnipowder
cupcakekate
jambobabe
and of course my star buyer hulahoop09 ;)

All fantastic lovely ladies :flower:

Awww thank you your a great seller.

Can i also say as sellers pinkpanda and pinkycat are brilliant you guys are going bankrupt me:haha:

missy26- sorry hun your 1 of my fab buyers, iv got more will have to go through my pm's xx

kmumtobe as a buyer/seller, received a maternity top absolutely spot on, for some boys clothes - thank you :)

vhal is an amazing seller...not only did she sell me a bumbo at a bargain price of 12.50 posted - it was in perfect condition and boxed! It was just as described and she dispatched it very very quickly!!!

kmumtobe is a great seller, sent very quickly and perfect condition, nice communication too :)

Wriggley ++++ Seller! Amazing comunication, Great at solving issues, Item in superb condition!

Linzi as a seller, great communcation and quick delivery of a pair of dungarees & long sleeve vest in great condition just as described

I recommend the following sellers

J_Odhran fab quailty clothes just as described and pretty quick delivery from belfast, thanks x

Haggle b, toy is just as described and again quick delivery thanks

Shortie1990 RECOMENDED! Amazing seller, patient with slow forgetful people like me >.< lol Great comunication, item in amazing condition and as described, happy to accomidate issues and over come them!

Would like to say thank you to Connah'sMommy for being a perfect buyer - very friendly, excellent comms and payment made just as promised. :)

danniemum2be a great seller, good communication and lovely bits :)

clairelou44 great communication, amazing items and at a really good price, lovely lady:)

slf2010 as seller clothes are in brilliant condition so pleased and love the extra little outfit thankyou x

danimum2be as a seller -gorgeous snowsuit

slf2010- as a seller. Clothes in perfect condition,very highly recommended

Tas1 as a buyer and seller
MADLYSBOYS as a seller
XsarahGrace as a seller
Princesskay as a seller

As brilliant buyers:
Missy26
Haggle-b
Bunnipowder
cupcakekate
jambobabe
and of course my star buyer hulahoop09 ;)

All fantastic lovely ladies :flower:

Lol. Thanks hun. Lovely items as always! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back