• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Seller & Buyer Recommendations List

Only just realised this is here so hope i do this right. I would like to recomend kellgell06 as a seller, the items were in excellent condition(would think they were new), she posted them out very quickly and kept me updated.

Mummyclo, bad communication, my nappies never showed up and still no refund :'( Really sad as I like to believe I can trust the sellers on here. I have tried to contact her several times lately but nothing :(

I would like to highly recommend the following sellers - all items arrived safely and are fab!!

purpledahlia
wishingonastar (once again fab!)
sausages

xx

Indy and lara...got a top from her, beautiful item, my little girl looks gorgeous in it :) Thanks hun :thumbup:

xxx

I'd like to recommend Natasha2605 as a seller. great to communicate with and items where posted to me really quickly and in fab condition too!

got handy manny figure from floralaura they were smashing would defo use her again x

receive a lot from amie-lee all of her stuff has been excellent and we are also great friends to xxx

thanks girls x

Thankyou to Lottie_2007 For lovley items recived promptly after good comunication. A+++++

I would recommend babydevil1989 as a seller, great comms, super fast delivery and great item thanks x:flower:

Recommend these sellers:

jenstar
Pickles77
Thumper
holidaysan
kaz87
Lydiarose
babydevil1989
Gemie
browneyes121

FEDup1981 - Fantastic seller. I paid on Monday and item arrived with me first thing on tuesday - highly recommend xxxx

Carrie76 as a Seller.

Great communication and great product. I'm so pleased with the pump I bought of her. I paid on Sunday and she sent it Tuesday 1st class recorded delievery. Thank you so much. x

xpinkpandax as seller, very honest and lovely clothes washed and ironed fresh ready to post :flower:

Pickles77
&
Lottie_2007
as sellers, great items thanks ladies xx

Fifi61467 as a seller. Great communication and lovely jumperoo :)

susiewusie as a buyer. Quick payment, smooth transaction. Thank you.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->