Semen Analysis results

HAHAHA you forget my friend that I have HOT LATIN blood in me as well hehehehe

:haha:.... I could never marry a conservative...we'd kill each other.....:haha:

Oh, it's fun times! :growlmad:

This is why I will never live on a base; I'd get kicked off pretty fast for my views about certain issues, lol.

I worked for the Obama campaign and have picked my race for 2012 and I told DH, he's just going to have to live with all of the liberals coming and going out of house, lol.

Love it! You should get a life-sized Coulter pic and all throw darts to blow off steam....:happydance:

FOX!?!? That's blasphemy!!!!

Are you familiar with Ann Coulter? My DH is hot for the witch! I am not kidding. :growlmad:

Seriously? She's an idiot! And OMG...........YUCK!!

She makes my skin crawl! But, he loves her like I love Anderson Cooper. He's also jumped on the Michelle Bachmann bandwagon, so that has caused some heated debates too, lol.

I told him to STFU or I would replace him with my GH (gay husband)

Urologist advised that we keep trying naturally....

He did not think the results were necessarily bad, given that everything else was normal and his count was high...

However, he was not aware of the morphology study
and also did not think supplements would change the morphology much.

Also, the person who usually interprets results, didn't do so because he was on vacation....so his assistant did it, and since morphology interpretations are so subjective, he advised that DH test again in 3 months....

He said he would not put us in the 'infertility' box based on DH's SA....
My understanding is that the cervical mucus weeds out morphologically abnormal sperm. So it would seem to me the critical number is total number of forward-progressing "normal" sperm. And if your overall count is high, that will balance out the fact that the normal ones are lower. Since "normal" is subjective as well perhaps your lab was quite strict?

Obviously still try supplements and ways to improve sperm but I still think you can get a :BFP: with your numbers, so keep :sex: and keep a positive outlook!

Bachmann.....now that's almost as embarrassing as Palin.....YUCK...YUCK...YUCK...
If she talks about being a foster parent one more time.....:grr:

come on indigo and LL, lets get those BFPs so we can prove them all wrong. Its happened many times on here, we can do it!!! it does only take 1 good sperm.

indigo you are around the same dpo as me, is your week going really slow? hubby and I can BD saturday and then we have to abstain till mondays ultrasound, if my follicles are good we take the trigger and probably IUI on wednesday. but the confusing thing is she said they dont want sperm to be too old, so saturday night to wednesday seems a long time to me. arrgghhh you know how the timing thing is annoying when doing SA its much worse when you are paying $350 for IUI!!!! I will just have to go with what they say, if we ignore what she says and BD on sunday and I end up having IUI on tuesday I think thats not enough accumulation. arrrgggghhhhhh!

Timing is tricky naturally, so it makes sense it would be tricky with the IUI....
Was your Clomid dosage 100 mgs again? Your hubby's numbers were good...Wednesday seems good if you DTD on Saturday....Tuesday works well, too....3-4 days sounds right to me since he has no morphology issues....I wouldn't ignore what she says....

Are they going to wash the sperm and check your progesterone at 7 dpo, too? $350 for an IUI is cheap compared to what it would cost us...$2-3K+ here...

Hang in there...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so excited for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks! yes I was put straight onto 100 clomid as clinic director finds thats the most effective. $350 is just for the IUI, I pay for medications (clomid and ovidrel are about $160) and all blood & ultrasounds etc are covered by public health system....thats probably what makes it so expensive in the states as nothing is covered. its too bad....if it was just $350 do you think you would be tempted to do it?

they do wash the sperm yes, so will be interesting to see what his post wash numbers are. they dont do any bloods tests after for progesterone, not sure why. I was told by another dr the other day that this clinic is the best for fertility in canada so that made me feel confident in what they are doing.

Im not getting that excited, I dont expect me to be so lucky to have it work the first month :growlmad:

Bachmann.....now that's almost as embarrassing as Palin.....YUCK...YUCK...YUCK...
If she talks about being a foster parent one more time.....:grr:

I can't get started...I'll get thrown off the boards, lol. But, she is gross.

Sarah....good that you are with a great clinic....

Honestly, I think I would go straight to IVF...skip the IUIs altogether....

I just don't have the patience to go through multiple attempts....And the statistics here for successful IUIs suck...What is the IUI success rate at your clinic?

Sarah - keeping all crossed this IUI is the BFP one :dust:

Indigo - sorry you didn't get a more concrete answer at the urologist :hugs: I would say you have nothing to lose but a little money putting your DH on supplements.

But with regards to the supplements we were told nothing would improve DH's morphology and motility but could improve count. Well his count is low but we got an increase of 1750% (but is still lower than normal) but his motility and morphology shot up into the normal range :D

And I agree with Velo - your DH's numbers are good that I think they make up for the current morphology results.

Dmom - I think you should get your DH's SA done again if it was before or during all the medications the military pumped him with.

Now US ladies - I have no idea of your politics all I do know is that the UK comedians have no US president to call an idiot any more :)

PLEASE let's not get started on Bush....

I really don't know how Republicans can hold their heads up high....let alone admit to being a Republican....

PLEASE let's not get started on Bush....

I really don't know how Republicans can hold their heads up high....let alone admit to being a Republican....

Bahahahahaha! My DH would tell you 'W' got short changed, lol. Remember 'mission accomplished!' Lol.

What have I started? :laugh2:

I think I need to go and look up the difference between a republican and a democrate and have a look at who's butt our prime minister is kissing this time :)

I think right now your PM is more concerned with the state of the UK press vs. anything else, lol.

I think right now your PM is more concerned with the state of the UK press vs. anything else, lol.

Too right but the paper in question I believe no longer exists thankfully! I don't care if they hack the phones of politicians and celebrities but not the men & women of the military :growlmad:

Too right but the paper in question I believe no longer exists thankfully! I don't care if they hack the phones of politicians and celebrities but not the men & women of the military :growlmad:

Our media is reporting that they also hacked into 9/11 victims phones and e-mail. :growlmad:

I hadn't heard that but it wouldn't surprise me as the the paper which was involved in my opinion was only ever good enough to hang by a toilet & be used for wiping my butt on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->