Semen Analysis results

I was hoping he would say..."my bad....morphology was 20%...not 2%.... oopsie...."

Urologist advised that we keep trying naturally....

He did not think the results were necessarily bad, given that everything else was normal and his count was high...

However, he was not aware of the morphology study
and also did not think supplements would change the morphology much.

Also, the person who usually interprets results, didn't do so because he was on vacation....so his assistant did it, and since morphology interpretations are so subjective, he advised that DH test again in 3 months....

He said he would not put us in the 'infertility' box based on DH's SA....

FYI...our Urologist suggested the same, that nothing would change the morphology...guess he ate his words LOL

come on indigo and LL, lets get those BFPs so we can prove them all wrong. Its happened many times on here, we can do it!!! it does only take 1 good sperm.

indigo you are around the same dpo as me, is your week going really slow? hubby and I can BD saturday and then we have to abstain till mondays ultrasound, if my follicles are good we take the trigger and probably IUI on wednesday. but the confusing thing is she said they dont want sperm to be too old, so saturday night to wednesday seems a long time to me. arrgghhh you know how the timing thing is annoying when doing SA its much worse when you are paying $350 for IUI!!!! I will just have to go with what they say, if we ignore what she says and BD on sunday and I end up having IUI on tuesday I think thats not enough accumulation. arrrgggghhhhhh!

I was hoping he would say..."my bad....morphology was 20%...not 2%.... oopsie...."

:hugs::hugs: Are you waiting three months to test again and what about the supplements?

Will retest in 3 months...DH will continue on the LL-Wooly cocktail...If it works, we need to create, market, and sell it!

I am debating the cocktail as well; I guess I should stop worrying about the DH, but I just can't shake the feeling, lol.

come on indigo and LL, lets get those BFPs so we can prove them all wrong. Its happened many times on here, we can do it!!! it does only take 1 good sperm.

indigo you are around the same dpo as me, is your week going really slow? hubby and I can BD saturday and then we have to abstain till mondays ultrasound, if my follicles are good we take the trigger and probably IUI on wednesday. but the confusing thing is she said they dont want sperm to be too old, so saturday night to wednesday seems a long time to me. arrgghhh you know how the timing thing is annoying when doing SA its much worse when you are paying $350 for IUI!!!! I will just have to go with what they say, if we ignore what she says and BD on sunday and I end up having IUI on tuesday I think thats not enough accumulation. arrrgggghhhhhh!

Timing is tricky naturally, so it makes sense it would be tricky with the IUI....
Was your Clomid dosage 100 mgs again? Your hubby's numbers were good...Wednesday seems good if you DTD on Saturday....Tuesday works well, too....3-4 days sounds right to me since he has no morphology issues....I wouldn't ignore what she says....

Are they going to wash the sperm and check your progesterone at 7 dpo, too? $350 for an IUI is cheap compared to what it would cost us...$2-3K+ here...

Hang in there...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so excited for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs::hugs: Are you waiting three months to test again and what about the supplements?

Will retest in 3 months...DH will continue on the LL-Wooly cocktail...If it works, we need to create, market, and sell it!

I am debating the cocktail as well; I guess I should stop worrying about the DH, but I just can't shake the feeling, lol.

I thought his numbers were good?

I thought his numbers were good?

They are, but I just don't believe that all of the stuff that the military shot into him won't have an affect, lol. It's probably silly, but I can't begin to tell you all of the vaccinations and anti-disease meds my DH has had in his system over the years.

When was his last SA? After all the vaccines?

Before...my doctor has never pushed for another one since his first one was good. Let me take that back, half were done and he was still getting more and beginning the anti-malaria drugs. I am going to pick up the orders next week to have another one done.

Before...my doctor has never pushed for another one since his first one was good. Let me take that back, half were done and he was still getting more and beginning the anti-malaria drugs. I am going to pick up the orders next week to have another one done.

Oh...well then, hell yes....I would get him retested, too....Will he do it without kicking and screaming?

Oh...well then, hell yes....I would get him retested, too....Will he do it without kicking and screaming?

He's already agreed. He thinks I'm nuts for thinking that all of that stuff could be causing us problems, but that really is too damn bad, lol.

BTW, everything in my house turns into a big political debate bc we are on two very different ends of the political spectrum. So, somehow this too is me getting up on my liberal soapbox, lol.

:haha:.... I could never marry a conservative...we'd kill each other.....:haha:

:haha:.... I could never marry a conservative...we'd kill each other.....:haha:

Oh, it's fun times! :growlmad:

This is why I will never live on a base; I'd get kicked off pretty fast for my views about certain issues, lol.

I worked for the Obama campaign and have picked my race for 2012 and I told DH, he's just going to have to live with all of the liberals coming and going out of house, lol.

Indigo...I am very liberal and my hubby is quite the republican LOL...so far we survive as long as the understanding is neither one of us IS the political party...We try to not discuss politics (and his minor is political science fyi...ugh!)

Indigo...I am very liberal and my hubby is quite the republican LOL...so far we survive as long as the understanding is neither one of us IS the political party...We try to not discuss politics (and his minor is political science fyi...ugh!)

DH and I both have poli sci degrees, lol. It's all we discuss. We watch liberal news in the morning and Fox at night, lol.

I have hot, Greek blood in me....it would never work....I would win every argument and he would feel so emasculated he'd go get his gun and shoot me....:haha:...and I, of course, wouldn't have a gun to defend myself....:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->