Semi-graduating...

Oh I am so jealous lol - well just a little :hugs:

I can hardly wait until its our time ttc

Good luck to you :dust::spermy:

I appreciate it guys. :hugs:

Thank you!! :) Have you got a date to start TTC number 4?

Why are you not taking precautions if your husband doesnt want a BFP for months? Surely he knows that if you dont take precautions you could be pregnant in 1 month? I know I was TTC but it only took us a month.

Will you getting pregnant help your immigration case?

It's not that he doesn't want one, it's that he'd rather we had a couple of months trying. We know that all the time we're not using protection we could get pregnant and if it happens, it happens and we'll be just as happy as if we'd have got a BFP in a couple of months. We'd just like at least a couple of months trying, for the fun and excitement of trying. :)

It shouldn't do anything to my immigration case, help or hinder.

Thanks. ;)

I've had years of fun 'practicing' but never felt the need to risk getting pregnant when the time wasnt right. :shrug:

You said he would like to wait a few months....so the time isnt quite right then...no??

Sorry I'm confused....:wacko:

You said he would like to wait a few months....so the time isnt quite right then...no??

I think she means that they do want to get pregnant now, however they also want a chance to ttc for a few months ;) I am sure she will change her mind about that after her first month of :bfn: ! So basically she is saying she wants to have fun ttc... (the :sex: ??)

It's okay. NTNP is trying to us, it's just very very casual trying. It's more like, enjoying the trying rather than concentrating on getting pregnant.

Alex just mentioned, because we've had conversations about how potent he could be :lol:, that it would be nice if we had at least a couple of months trying before we got our BFP. We'd both be ecstatic with a BFP now, as we would in 2 months, or 4 months, or 8 months and so on...it would just be nice to have a couple of months to enjoy the experience of TTC. That's our 'perfect' time - a couple of months of trying so we've experienced trying, but not too long.

Of course it could take us many months to get pregnant, so it could go either way. A couple of months of trying would just be the 'perfect' time frame for us. :)

I think she means that they do want to get pregnant now, however they also want a chance to ttc for a few months ;) I am sure she will change her mind about that after her first month of :bfn: ! So basically she is saying she wants to have fun ttc... (the :sex: ??)

Exactly! You put it a lot better than me! :) Lol!

nightkd, i am in the same boat as you!

Good Luck Girly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->