Sensitive, light pull feeling, lower left hand side

a_florrick

Reaction score
Hello,

Please can anyone help?
I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before...

I am between 8dpo and 12dpo and I have not yet tested.

I have been feeling, for at least 3 days now, a pulling/very light cramping sensation on my left hand side round about where I imagine ovaries/uterus is. I have read up on implantation cramps but I didn't think they would last this long and also it feels more like a little niggle / pull / just really strange, not really the same as cramping. I have never had this before yet we have been ttc for over a year!

I am bloated but this isn't unusual. I read that constipation is normal in early pregnancy but haven't had any of this. No sickness as yet. Slight loss of appetite but I'm a bit stressed out at work.

Please let me know what you guys think! I'm going crazy, probably over thinking it.
:nope:

Hello,

Please can anyone help?
I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced this before...

I am between 8dpo and 12dpo and I have not yet tested.

I have been feeling, for at least 3 days now, a pulling/very light cramping sensation on my left hand side round about where I imagine ovaries/uterus is. I have read up on implantation cramps but I didn't think they would last this long and also it feels more like a little niggle / pull / just really strange, not really the same as cramping. I have never had this before yet we have been ttc for over a year!

I am bloated but this isn't unusual. I read that constipation is normal in early pregnancy but haven't had any of this. No sickness as yet. Slight loss of appetite but I'm a bit stressed out at work.

Please let me know what you guys think! I'm going crazy, probably over thinking it.
:nope:

yes, I have felt the same. Some sort of pulling sensation for me on my left and right side of groin. I am hoping its an early pregnancy sign. Round ligament pain? Some say that RL cannot happen until implantation but I read somewhere about something called Early Pregnancy Factor. ITs actually really cool, apparently when the egg meets sperm and fertilization takes place the ovum can communicate with our bodies to prep up for implantation. What we are feeling may be the prepping of our bodies.
You never know. I had those weird pulling sensations since about 5DPO.

Hope I helped. Good luck to you.

I am feeling the same. Kind of like a twinge? Started having very localized "twinges", super pinpointed. Sometimes sharp, but they have been just coming and going all day. I am 6 dpo right now.

Hard not to add it to the list of "symptom spotting". Especially when I have read others mentioning it too!

Fx for you.

I've been having the same since around 5dpo. It's mostly gone now. I had it quite badly with DS, resl shooting/stabbing pains but on my right not my left that time. This isn't anywhere near as bad so I don't know if it "means" anything or not! Will be stalking to see what comes of it for you ladies :) when do you plan on testing?

I had the same thing at 7dpo till 10dpo and sometimes I still have it but only for a minute or so..... And no where near as often.. Yesterday I felt really heavy but different again today. AF due tomorrow though so I don't know what to think xx fingers crossed for us all xx

I've just posted a thread saying the same thing lol I'm about 5dpo and have had these twinges this morning after some very strong ovulation pains on Tuesday.... I'm probably thinking about it to much but time will tell... Good luck everyone x

I don't want to be negative cause you could be the opposite (I'm hoping!) but that sounds like me last month but I ended up getting af :( But I've heard of a lot of people getting it and getting their bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->