Sensitivity of Pink dollar tree tests?

lindsayms05

Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking online but can't seem to find anything. This is my first time getting ready to ttc that dollar tree has the pink tests. Are they just as sensitive as the white ones?

They are 25mIU.

This is a BFP at 16DPO. HTH!

https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/Untitled%201_zpsfclvlo8d.jpg

I have taken all 3 from there and the pink are not as sensitive as the white ones that have the little extra plastic piece on the side of it. It almost looks like it's there to hold the little pipette. But the other odd shaped white one is as sensitive as the pink one. Hope that helps

Thank you ladies! I didn't want to buy several for early testing just to find out they aren't very sensitive. Thanks!

The white cAssette ones were the ones I used with previous pregnancies. The new ones I'm talking about actually have a pink cassette.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 15
I used the white ones for my last pregnancy and they were great, but this time I didnt get anything on them until everything else was almost the same as the control! The pink cassette, however, was amazing! It took time to show, I'd wait for 5 minutes before you toss it, but those and the Veriquick ones gave me my first BFPs this time and the pink cassette's line was darker. Good luck!

I also didnt get any evaps at all, and I took a ton of tests before my BFP and looked at them for days. BFP finally was 5 days late for AF, so, a lot of tests :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->