sensor and sound monitor - tommy tippee

magicbubble

Reaction score
got what i think was a bargain today in asda. i was looking at the angelcare sensor monitors but they were a bit pricey to buy right away when today we saw the tommy tippee one in asda reduced from 50 to £40. we tried it out. it doesnt have as many features as the angel one but still seems good. has anyone else got one of these and what do the think of it? x

i loove mine. Wouldnt sleep without it. Used it with moses basket ,travel cot and cot!did have any false alarms till she was old enough to roll of it. The flashin light on the parent monitor very reasuring. The only annoyin thing is if you lift baby and dont turn of alarm then 20 seconds later the alarm goes off. Thats just enough time to get down stairs lol

I've bought one but obviously not had the opportunity to try it yet, hope to read good things about it! x

deleted - meant to post a new thread duuuhhh!!

The only annoyin thing is if you lift baby and dont turn of alarm then 20 seconds later the alarm goes off. Thats just enough time to get down stairs lol

this is the same with the angelcare one too though! I don't know about the TT but with the angelcare you turn the mattress sensor off at the parent's end, rather than the baby's end, so at least you wouldn't have to go back upstairs once you realised you'd left it on! On the other hand if the parent's end was downstairs and you were still upstairs, that's not ideal either! Great feature to have but you have to remember to deactivate it when you pick baby up!

I had this with my son and it was an absolute godsend! I don't think I'd have got much sleep without it hun, and I'm using it again this time xxx

I got this monitor too, I'm really pleased with it and I've had a little play. Quick question though - I only plugged it in at the mains and the night light didn't work, have I got to put batteries in as well as the mains?

I got this monitor too, I'm really pleased with it and I've had a little play. Quick question though - I only plugged it in at the mains and the night light didn't work, have I got to put batteries in as well as the mains?

we tried ours out this aftenoon - i cant believe how sensitive they are - seriously. we tested it with a cushion on top. will try with the new mattress tomorrow but i just rested my wrist on the cushion, keeping still as possible and it picked up my pulse of all things! even i cant find my pulse! lol.

no you dont need batteries in aswell as the mains. we just used mains as dont have any batteries at the moment. sounds like you may need to get yours changed or have another little play with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->