• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

Phantom710

Momx1, Surrogate #2
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnQXLefGVNw​

Hi!

I had my beautiful little baby girl Lottie on October 21st! :)

I was meant to be an oct mummy does that count?!!

Went into labour 31st but had my LO 1st November!

Hi I had a gorgeous little boy, Caden on the 13th October :)

I was meant to be October 2nd but had c section on 27th sept as he was breech and the ECV didn't work.

I was meant to be an October mommy. My little girl was due October 15th but came September 30th, 15 days early.

I was meant to be oct 15th but was induced and had ivy-mae on the 2nd weighing a very healthy 8lb5 eeeekk xxxxxxxxx

I had Joshua James on Oct 19th, 11 days late.

Hi Everyone,
This is my first ever post but couldn't resist joining your club! My baby boy Zachary was born on the 9th October!

Yay for this thread. Mine went down like a lead balloon.

Oscar - 11th October xx

My amazing little lady made her entrance on the 17th oct :)

Welcome ladies!! how are your little ones doing? let's see some pics :)

A little on my guy:
So Cody was due the 19th, but i was induced on the 12th, due to his size and the fact my body was showing no signs of progressing. 21 hours later I had him, at 5:13 am on the 13th. Delivery was rough as my epidural wore off, so he was taken by forceps and my 3rd degree tear was stitched all without pain relief. Yesterday he turned 7 weeks old, and at his 5.5 week checkup he was weighing in at 12lbs 2 ounces (he was 8lbs 14ozs at birth). At the same checkup they discovered him to have GERD, and now he's on Zantac, which is making both our lives a lot easier, and quieter. :haha:

here's a pic from Sundaychurchrest.jpg

Hi all,

Thanks for the thread phantom!
My little miss was born on the 12th oct after a speedy progression! I am still trying to get some pics up but am having software probs atm. Skye was born weighing 6lbs 14oz and is gaining weight, but slowly, and was 8lbs 3oz on wednesday. All my other children love her to bits, my messy house is proof of lots of baby gazing and BF and not much else for the last 7 weeks but i really dont give a hoot. It will all get done in the end but for now i am enjoying my last little one xx

nice MumatMH!! Cody wants me to mention that he's single :p and he bets Skye is pretty!

Had my boy 18th Oct, 11days late :) (whoops sorry about the big pic)

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393627_10150513776611617_709906616_10756018_356482986_n.jpg

Love the idea for this group!

Hi ladies https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqZZXGBjAAMDo15TbEEArq2uTobqIGI4xYG3YDjG_z4E7YNfUy1s1ldg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->