• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sept, Oct & Nov 2011 Mummies and Babies

well raydens came on the 16th 26 days early weighing it at 5lbs 15oz i can honestly say it was a painless experience lol saw mw at 9.30am on the 20th and shes just sent me away with an app for 2 weeks later by 11.30pm that night i was feeling uncomfortable after trying to get some sleep from 8pm. so ended up calling ambulance (wasnt screaming cos i wasnt hurting) so they took an hour to get to me 45 mins to get me 15 mins down the road to hosp and then the hosp left me in waiting room without a second glance (still not screaming) for a further 45 mins until they told me i was fully dilated so no time for pain relief. had him at 2.22am no stitches either :) moral of the story KICK UP A FUSS LOL.

he was 6 weeks yesterday and weighed 8lb 4oz on his last weigh in yay!
ps im an october baby too iof that counts my bdays on halloween :)
Lil Smiler.jpg

hehe how neat!!! I kinda wanted a halloween baby as it's when my hubby and i started dating, but no luck. guess that's a good thing as he was 8.14 a week early, if i went 2 weeks over due... gosh... he'd have been toddler sized. lol

Had my boy 18th Oct, 11days late :) (whoops sorry about the big pic)

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393627_10150513776611617_709906616_10756018_356482986_n.jpg

Love the idea for this group!

Hi ladies https://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqZZXGBjAAMDo15TbEEArq2uTobqIGI4xYG3YDjG_z4E7YNfUy1s1ldg

wow, what a cutie!

Hey ladies! At your suggestion I've made a group for us to talk about all of our babies. And they'll all be within a few weeks of each other.

So welcome to anyone that had their babies in October....Leave me a comment with the date your baby was born so we can see who is what age.

https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/oct2011.gif

Chezziepie; Sept. 27th
yourstruly10; Allison Sept. 30th
tummymummy; Ivy-mae Oct. 2nd
Zacharys Mum; Zachary Oct. 9th
Louise2710; Oscar Oct. 11th
Steph_anie; Katelyn Oct. 12th
MumatMadHouse; Skye Oct. 12th
Phantom710; Cody Oct. 13th.
MelStar; Caden Oct.13th
stouffer; Oct. 16th
Lau88; Oct. 17th
OctBebe; Eli Oct. 18th
Bug11; Joshua Oct. 19th
2ndtimeluckyX; Lottie Oct. 21st
1stTimeAround; Rayden Oct. 21st
Lisa1981; Cullen Oct.28th
CharT; Nov. 1st

Hi ladies! great idea! My boy landyn was born Oct 3!

was due Oct 18 and had scheduled section Oct 14 due to breech position! LO came on his own early, Oct 3!!! guess he didnt want us picking his birthday for him!

Heyyy Macie Olivia was born on 31st October (Halloween baby) xx
https://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z456/pl4ym8/263eedb7.jpg

Sofia was due on Halloween but arrived 8 days early :flower: October 23!

I woke up at 2:30am with contractions and couldn't manage to get back to sleep so was up all night dealing with the contractions which were very manageable for me. Didnt go to the hospital till 2:30pm when they were 4 min apart but still not super painful. When we got there and they checked me I was already 8.5 cm!! Sooo I opted out of pain releif and continued naturally and she came just a couple hours later :cloud9: she's amazing and gorgeous!

She was diagnosed with GERD(reflux) at 3 weeks and she's on prevacid, things are better but we still have some rough episodes.

Nice to meet all you ladies :hugs:

babylove-- acid reflux is the pits, isn't it? We had to switch doctors as the first one didn't think there was anything wrong. We kept telling him he spit up, cried while he ate.. etc, and :nope: Two minutes in with the next doc and he's like "why don't you have him on zantac yet?" hahaha

We've got a mess of cute babies don't we, not an ugly one in the bunch. :haha:

Hey all! I had my little girl Lauren Oct 21st. That's 3 of us! She is my first baby and was one day early.

I labored at home and was completely dilated when I got to the hospital! I had an amazing water birth. She was born in her sack of waters (caul). We had a rough start with breastfeeding, but I stuck it out and things are finally going well. I can't believe she is 6 weeks already!

Hi girls! My Prince Alex was born October 17th via emergency c-section :)

Beautiful babies x

How's everyone doing. YAY for my hormones going back into check. I feel pretty good at the moment those first 6weeks my hormones and emotions were all over the place, I thought I would never be me again, andI thought I would never get the hang of caring for LO but im confident with him now and not on edge haha. I think I am getting my AF, my bleeding PP stopped a few weeks ago. So I dont think its come back I think its a period?

All is going great for us so far, though we have immunisations on thurs which im dreading. Has anyone already taken their LO? how was it?

Are you all getting out and about with LO's now?

Heres a pic of Oscar taken at 4 weeks <3

Attachments

• DSC_0034-2-1.jpg
    DSC_0034-2-1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 4
All is going great for us so far, though we have immunisations on thurs which im dreading. Has anyone already taken their LO? how was it?

Are you all getting out and about with LO's now?

Heres a pic of Oscar taken at 4 weeks <3

Immunisations is something I never want to experience again. But its for the best, not going to lie it was difficult to do, I cried and I never cry. I just kept telling myself, a few minutes crying is alot better than dying from a simple illness :) :hugs: for thursday.
He was a little grizzly for about 12 hours after, he woke for an extra feed once on the night after imm, Dr gave me some baby pamol.

Oscars gorgeous :)

I had Alana 11 days late and so she wasn't born until 8th November She weighed 6lb 8oz, but after 3 weeks still isn't back to birth weight as yet. We are breast feeding but I have a slow let down and she gets very frustrated.
I am currently taking fenugreek and eating loads of oats to increase my milk supply.https://www.babyandbump.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=815469https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/littlejen/Random094.jpg

I had my beautiful little daughter on 11th October, I didn't realise life would be so hectic with a baby its hard work but totally worth it all the same.

She's a wee darling, so contented and a great wee sleeper during the night x

The injections are not nice i cried too everytime my son got his done ..... im dreading Macie's :( but your right Octbebe .... deffo for the best xx

I was due on oct 14th, but the wee guy wasn't ready... Went into labour naturally and finally had Caleb on oct 31st; 17 days overdue!!

He's coming up to 5 weeks now, but here is a pic from 3.5 weeks old:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_3776.jpg

Hi all! Wonderful to see familiar faces!

My beautiful Ella was born on October 23. :)

:hi:

Kayden James was born on 27 October, 7 days late.

I was in labour for 3 days & 5cm dilated for 2 1/2 days. Held out at home & when we got to the hospital he was born 45mins later, straight onto the pushing stage, he had the cord wrapped twice round his neck & once round his body. Only had gas & air & he weighed 6lbs 8.

Here he is 1 day old & 4 weeks old

:flower:

Attachments

• 1 day old (2).jpg
    1 day old (2).jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2011-11-25 12.51.39.jpg
    2011-11-25 12.51.39.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.