September 2013 buddies

MadamRose

Mummy to 3 and WTT for #4
Reaction score
I got my positive test today, and from LMP i am due around 2nd September.

So my daughter is going to be a big sister, looking for some people due around the same time :thumbup: Don't mind what pregnancy number it is

Congrats! I got my bfp on Saturday and I am due around Sept 2 as well

It's lovely to meet you both. Looks like we all got wonderful early Christmas presents. What number child is it for both of you?

Yes this has been the best Christmas for me in a very long time! This is baby number 2 for me, I have a dd who will be 4 in February

Aww this is #2 for me too, dd will be 3 around a month after baby is born. Having a really bad time this time though bloating is awful I've gone from size 10 to size 14 already and sickness at 2 am every night

I hope not lol I really would have my hands full do either if you have a pregnancy journal I can stalk?

I haven't started one yet, I thought about starting one after my doctor's appointment on January 17.
How about you, have you started one yet?

:dohh: I just noticed your link in your siggy.
I will post a link to mine for you when I get it started. :)

Lol it's ok yes I started on early with my daughter so wanted to this time too lol.

Aww your appointment a week before mine, mine is 24th lol

I hope time passes quickly. It's so hard to wait during these early weeks. :)

Yes same here we are currently looking at getting new car. Our car is ok for putting toddler in but it's 3door so would be awful for baby car seat. I find early stages before scan and then last few weeks go slow

Just wanted to say hi to you all as i found out im pregnant today!! very excited! I will be due early september too :) xx

I've made a post in the pregnacy discussion part of the forum, for the whole of September, hoping to get ladies from 1-30th of septmber there. If you wanna join https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1-septmber-sweetpeas-2013-a.html#post24261743

Thought it would be nice to talk to all ladies due the same month :D

hello, ladies. I would love some fellow September buddies. I'm due the seventh, and this is pregnancy number 3 for me.

Welcome Jessica0907 how old are your other two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->