September 2013 buddies

Found out im pregnant on the 29th dec :)
Rough due date is 07th September. Baby number 2

hi, im in utter shock to be posting this but after trying for over a year for my last baby ive just found out im pregnant with baby no.12 only 5 months after ollie was born im due around sep 11 i just cant get my head round it all the charting opks supplements etc and 100s of hpt i took when trying for my last 3 ive done none of it at all only dtd twice and bam didnt even do a test till yesterday[not like me at all,lol.digi to confirm this am pregnant 2-3 weeks dont think ive ever waited this long to take a hpt before,lol,anyway nice to meet you all.xx

I bet you are in shock i bet you will really have your hands full.

What age range do you have already?

i have 21,15,14,13,11,9,7,6,4,2,5 months my dh is not best pleased,lol i think he thought because it took so long with the last few that i wouldnt catch again .especially when only dtd twice,lol.xx

Gosh that is a lot and all pretty close together really. Hope he isn't to bad about it

Hi all :wave:

My husband isn't talking to me after I told him about bfp :( he really doesn't want this baby. We only dtd once without contraception and that was early in the cycle. Must've ov early!

Hi all :wave:

My husband isn't talking to me after I told him about bfp :( he really doesn't want this baby. We only dtd once without contraception and that was early in the cycle. Must've ov early!

hi, were in the same boat,lol,they think its all our fault and they had no part in it,lol,ignore him he will get over it.xxx

Can I join found out I was preggo today on my 27th bday!!! My did is sept 21

Hi girls:) im due sept 2 according to me lol... Have first app in two days to see for sure:)

hi, im looking for a buddy or 2 aswell :) due 14th sept with number 2, my son will be 7 when bubba arrives :)
:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->