September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

Just called the Dr and they said my glucose came back good and my HCG is increasing. I'll have an ultrasound Thursday (23rd) at 915am!!!! YAYYY!!!! I will be right around 7 weeks, but i think i'm a couple days ahead than they think.

Also had my first good spell of MS this morning. I was preparing dinner in the crockpot and felt really sickly. I ran to the bathroom and nothing happened. I just started breaking a sweat. I got back up and started to do dishes. Then i started feeling real bad again and ran to the bathroom and dry heaved once. YAY to MS!! Makes me feel more relaxed that things are gonna be okay!!

Yay to ms babydust! Glad to hear about your results and the scan being booked in!

My ms seemed to be easing off today but gosh it came back with a vengeance this afternoon!

Hi ladies!!! I've been super busy the last few days. I need to catch up!!! Welcome to the newcomers!! I'll add names and edd's when I have a few min! Hope everyone is doing great. Ms is kicking my butt now!

Hi ladies - room for one more? I've tried to avoid finding out when my edd is but I suspect it's somewhere between 4th and 8th.
No symptoms for me yet but I guess it's still fairly early.
I've had one really early scan to rule out ectopic given my history and saw a teeny little heartbeat at 5w3d. I have another scan on Friday next week when I'll be 7w3d. V scare for it as my most recent loss was twins who died at 7w2d and 7w4d.
Hurry up time!!!!

Count me in. Think I'm due September 30th. Same as my angel baby :(

Not happy. I won't be in a long time. Expecting a MA in a few weeks.

I'm due on the 18th (if you go by conception date, which I do)
20th by LMP <3
I got my bfp the day after the due date of my second angel baby. I would have taken the tests, on the day, I just was so afraid of disappointment. Turns out, I should have just gone for it!

Hi girls .. I will like to join this thread too .. I am due on 16th sep .. Had a DnC back in June 2013 .. I have no symptoms yet apart from a missing AF .. Going for first visit at the end of the month .. And I am doing a pretty good job of "ignoring" that I am pregnant .. Too scared

Welcome girls!! im so sorry for your past losses but super excited for your rainbow babies!!

tinymumma you will know for sure about how far you are at your first scan!

I'm feeling so negative today. I wasn't too nauseous yesterday or today, but I was significantly all week. It could be that I learned to eat something right away in the morning. I have a bunch of wondfos and I'm still getting very dark lines, especially if I dilute my urine. My other symptoms are still here though.

Hello ladies... This is very early, but would it be possible for me to join? I got our first BFP at 9dpo (regretting testing so early now!) but after 3 losses, we are on tenderhooks this time. :nope:

I know the feeling cause I tested at 9dpo and swear I saw something but wanted to go off a 100% no doubt pink line.

Having very bad cramp but have had that last few months and think it is a cyst. Not to worried about it just yete as same pain and nothing special.

welcome to all the new girls!! :wave:

I feel fine today. my main symptom is fatigue. I havent felt sick at all today. im just always tired and hungry lol

@babydust Did you have many symptoms at 4 weeks? :flower:

Hi guys

May I join? We are 5w2d now, after 2 losses (blighted ovum in May 2012; then MC at 6 weeks in Aug 2013.

This will be our first and, like many of you, we are a mix of scared, excited and wary.

We are due 19th sept. Took me a while to look that up. I've not had major symptoms. Tender bbs and a little sleepy but that's really it. I'm on progesterone so I'm REALLY hoping that works!!!

Look forward to sharing the next 8 months (and beyond!!) with you girls!

Hey Guys, Please can I join? DD 25th Sept.

I'm going off my head stressing, 2 MC's then a healthy DS. I thought I'd be calmer, but I'm actually more stressed than last time. Don't feel comfortable in 1st Tri right now :(

I've been POAS on different HPTs and had some varying strengths of lines, so am concerned that progression isn't happening.

ARGGG this is just killing me waiting!!

H&H 9 months to everyone!

welcome girls!! I definitely know how scared you all are. I check every so often to make sure im not bleeding. miscarriages definitely ruin you. I hope this is it for all of us.

Whigfield I didnt have any symptoms at 4 weeks. I was just really dizzy. I honestly don't have many symptoms still.

4 weeks today and sick still. Less boob pain but also did less standing last few days. Eat and within minutes sick to stomach. Nothing in particular yet but went shopping and entire store smelled like fish to me(that is a great way to save on groceries as NOTHING sounded good) Went to petstore and all I could smell was the small animal bedding.

Energy is still ok but napping 1-2x a day

Yay it's finally happening!

I'm starting to lose desire for lots of foods. This was exactly the same as I had in my first preg (which was sadly a blighted ovum), but at least it shows my hcg levels are high!!

Just happy to be getting some preg symptoms finally (aside from tender bbs)!!

Anyone else getting symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->