September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

32 weeks, god I can't even imagine that, that's so awful. I am very sorry.

I hope the baby you are carrying is for keeps. Are you now on blood thinners?

Yes, I'm on Fragmin. I was in my two latest pregnancies as well, but it didn't help. They've found that I probably have Hashimotos too, so this time I get additional medication. Hopefully it will stick this time.

It seems like I get to week 6-7, just in time to see the heartbeat, and then they die. It's really frustrating, but after my stillbirth I've gotten all kinds of deseases. Think my Hashimoto/thyroid problem might have been due to trauma.

Gosh that is a lot to go through. Really hope this one is a keeper.

I got to see my baby last week, tiny little heartbeat. Was great to see although I know it doesn't mean anything. I seen it early before and still gone one to lose them. I hope so much I get to bring this one home.

Please give me some reassurance.

I'm around 5w3d today, maybe 5w2d.

I haven't done a test for just over a week but gave in today. I did a FRER and got a test line so dark that you could barely see the control line, which I obviously thought was good.

But then I did a clear blue digi with the time thing on it and it said 2-3 weeks, as in not yet enough HCG to be in my 5th week of pregnancy. I can't help but feel that this will be yet another doomed pregnancy. How trustworthy is the time indicator on the clearblue digi?

I felt this massive doom and sadness in my heart when I saw that :( would greatly appreciate some reassurance.

I haven't done a test for just over a week but gave in today. I did a FRER and got a test line so dark that you could barely see the control line, which I obviously thought was good.

But then I did a clear blue digi with the time thing on it and it said 2-3 weeks, as in not yet enough HCG to be in my 5th week of pregnancy. I can't help but feel that this will be yet another doomed pregnancy. How trustworthy is the time indicator on the clearblue digi?

I felt this massive doom and sadness in my heart when I saw that :( would greatly appreciate some reassurance.

CB digital can be quite "dangerous" to use, and 2-3 or 3+ doesn't indicate anything but your HCG level. And HCG-level can vary a lot.

So please don't worry. I've been googling like mad in my earlier pregnancies, and a lot of women share your concern - but most of the times they got nothing to worry about.

:hugs:

I would not worry much between the dark FRER and the fact the other did not say 1-2. Few more days it will read right. They are great for estimating but cause all women do not hit same hcg and same time they are not exact.

I would LOVE for a test to come out that would give a number like a blood sugar meter- THAT would be cool.

my advice is to not use google at all. it tells you youre either dying, miscarrying or having a healthy pregnancy lol. I agree with lulle though. your hcg can vary from week to week. the range could be 5-7000 for one week depending on who you are. as long as that frer is dark that is all that matters. I refuse to buy a cbd just with the fear of what you're going through. my advice is don't look far into stuff. take each day as it is, vent to us girls about how you're feeling and when your scan comes you'll feel much better about things!

Thanks so much everyone.

Well it wasn't FMU. It wasn't even SMU. It was early afternoon and I'd peed and had a fair amount of fluid in the morning.

I also googled and found hundreds of stories of people getting 1-2 weeks when they were 6 weeks preg and there being no probs in reality so feeling a lot better now.

I'll def take your advice and refrain from buyin stupid digis now!!

Its probably right reading 2-3, at 5wks that's 2-3 weeks after conception. Dont be worried. Mine said 1-2 still when I was just 5 weeks pregnant.

Please dont worry - I got 2-3 weeks at 5+1 and I am now 7+2 I have now stopped testing - It has been hard and I have been tempted but I have concluded that it just gets me more stressd which isn't good for either of us x Im sure all is fine x

Wow so many new additions! Welcome all and congrats :)

Lets hope we all go on to have our rainbow babies :)

My MS is really hit and miss at the minute - although I haven't had a day where I haven't been sick, some days its the morning then ok the rest of the day, others Im fine all day until after my dinner! Just doesn't make sense! Today, I've already been sick about half a dozen times! I just hope its a good sign :)

Still not heard about my early scan. Rang the hospital and they haven't even had my letter yet from the consultant to book it :( I'm hoping it will be booked for next week at the latest. Really want to see that everything is ok still!

Told my mum and sister at the weekend! They were really happy for me. My sister is about 17 weeks pregnant at the moment so if all goes well it'll be lovely to be pregnant together and to have them so close in age. They don't know about our LTTTC or previous losses though. x

Brownie that would be great to be PG with your sister! How awesome for both of your babies to have play dates and such. As for MS, don't feel bad. I felt real bad 2 days in a row only once one day and twice the other. Then it went away for 3 days. I had nothing. Today i woke up feeling like blah. I had that knot in my stomach, but not feeling like i was going to throw up. I'm taking it all as a good sign. I hope you can get your scan soon. I can only imagine your anxiousness.

2 days until my scan! Less than 48 hours! Woohoo.

I'm due September 3, but feeling very nervous. I'm afraid to be excited in case I lose this baby too :( I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks in 2011 with my first pregnancy, this is my second and both times were unplanned (though very much wanted!)

I suddenly can't stand coffee. Hope that's a good sign :)

I think going off any food you like/love is GREAT. I loved this indian/chinese dish and it was pricey. Husband brought it home when I was about 6 weeks last time and I just was like nope you can have it.

I want to eat everything. it all sounds good lol. I just worry about having no symptoms.

I had my scan today morning .. It was done transabdominally .. Sac measured 6 weeks 3 days and by dates I am 6 weeks 0 days .. Sac was empty .. Doc told to repeat scan in 15 days .. Going to be the longest 15 days of my life :(

Anyone's annoyed with their significant other? I am :blush:

Don't know what it is really, but all of a sudden I feel like just being alone, and I have NO need for intimacy - what so ever.

I just feel empty, and I pray to grandma that my feelings will come back eventually (yes - conflict with the old man - and I miss my grandma who died 36 years ago - so I let her take the load instead).

In our first pregnancy it was all love and delight. But now - being pregnant for the fourth time with him, and we still have no baby. I don't know... I'm putting on this armour. I hardly talk about being pregnant and I just wanna hide. Alone. It's like he's bugging me everytime he's opening his mouth....

:dohh:

I had my scan today morning .. It was done transabdominally .. Sac measured 6 weeks 3 days and by dates I am 6 weeks 0 days .. Sac was empty .. Doc told to repeat scan in 15 days .. Going to be the longest 15 days of my life :(

Can be a late bloomer, you know. In all my pregnancies I've been told that I'm not as far in the pregnancy as I think. I've heard that one time too many, and decided to not go for a scan this time until I almost hit week 10.

In my first pregnancy after losing our baby, we didn't see anything until scan number four. Nervewrecking everytime.

I totally feel for you, but everything might be just fine :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->