September 2014 Rainbows- 17 Ladies so far

I havent felt anything in 2 days other than fatigue and irritable. scares me

Don't worry babydust. This is def the nature of symptoms.
They come and go. Mine disappeared for a day 3 days ago but are back...

Just wait and I'm sure they will come back bigger and better :)

Try to focus on something else to distract you in the meantime.

Xx

I am so scared to do scan .. Of what the findings might be ... :(((

Hi ladies!!! Welcome everyone!! I have a lot of names to add, I'm sorry I haven't yet but I promise I will tomorrow when I have some time ;)

seems like my symptoms are coming and going like some of you. I'm guessing its normal. Good luck to all of us!! I'll get names and edd's updated tomorrow!!!

I am so scared to do scan .. Of what the findings might be ... :(((

I can SO relate. I found out I had a blighted ovum at 9.5 weeks by scan when everything had seemed normal (ie no bleeding, had good symptoms, etc). It's so scary having scans and it sux that for other people it's just a joyful thing and for us it's scary.

I'm only 2 days behind u. (5/3). When are you having your scan?

I bet you'll come to us after with wonderful news to feed back :)

I've been pregnant a total of 7 times (only got one live child though).

In all my pregnancies I've never really had any symptoms, except from fatigue and a sore right nipple (yes - the right one). And GAS (why isn't there a smiley for "gas"?? :growlmad: )

My boobs MIGHT have been a little more tender in the pregnancy with my 8-year old, but I've got silicone now (yes - shallow :holly:), and that might have something to do with it(?)

My boobs are sore on and off. I've noticed if I'm laying down they don't hurt as much, vs sitting up/standing. Weird. :shrug:

urghhh my boobs have been killing me since I ovulated!! Whenever my 2 DS's come over for a cuddle the always decide to jump on them... ouch :(

Sickness went over the weekend which has worried me a bit but the thought of food still doesnt appeal to me... just eating for the sake of it really and because my DH keeps on at me that I need to eat lol bless him.

Well am now 7 weeks am so pleased as didn't make it this far with my last pregnancy. But still checking EVERY time I go to the loo... sorry if TMI lol x

Hope you are all feeling good this week XX

@mindymoo I am doing the same. Every toilet trip is traumatic at the moment! :haha:

Went to the GP today, he said I 'didn't need bloods as I wasn't bleeding' and said that, despite 3 miscarriages in a row, 'miscarriage is very common so we don't need to test.' :dohh: Completely overrides my last GP, but there you go. He's 'requesting' that I get an early scan but he thinks there is no need. I'm just going to book one privately for 6/7 weeks I think. :growlmad:

My boobs barely hurt yesterday but at night time started up again. And dog stepped on them. Beats what she did when I first got her-I was laying topless she did snuggles and then...clamped to nurse. I probably traumized her as I screamed from the pain. She was mostly weaned but apparently nursing still:p

I did LH as I ran out of cheapie tests and saving week clearblue till I think I will get 3+ and it was darker then I have ever scene it!

I did not finish breakfast cause started dry heaving. Dogs had this look of pure happiness as they must have sensed it was about to be theirs!

Thank you. I'm nervous joining. I have come over from the recurrent loss board.

Thank you. I'm nervous joining. I have come over from the recurrent loss board.

When did you lose?

It's good to have this forum. I guess we're all pretty nervous. I'm very early on, but I don't like to talk about the pregnancy anywhere but here. Think I'll go through this pregnancy in denial if this all works out.

Others, that haven't experienced loss, say - I'M DUE

I say - I'm supposedly due :wacko: (though I'm not saying much yet - I almost didn't even tell my DP)

@Lulle I know exactly how you feel with the "I'm supposedly due"... I told my mom (she has been very supportive throughout all the LTTTC and each loss) and it's like a compulsion to keep adding, "if it all works out", "if it all goes well", "if nothing happens", etc. I hate it!

@Lulle I know exactly how you feel with the "I'm supposedly due"... I told my mom (she has been very supportive throughout all the LTTTC and each loss) and it's like a compulsion to keep adding, "if it all works out", "if it all goes well", "if nothing happens", etc. I hate it!

I've come to "hate" everyone who's saying "I'm due"... How the hell do they know? Expecting is probably a more accurate term to use (especially for us).

My cycle this time also wanted me to AF on Dec 20th - on the exact same date as my cycle started when I got pregnant with little sister. So due-date is the same as well. Kind of nervous about that one, though Eiril was born in August. September is still HER month in a way (I had a caesarean set up for her on Sept 21st).

I have lost 4 babies, 3 last year. The last loss was 7 months ago. I am very lucky in that I have a beautiful son.

Sorry to hear of both of your losses. :hugs:

Agree, expecting is definitely a better term.

I have lost 4 babies, 3 last year. The last loss was 7 months ago. I am very lucky in that I have a beautiful son.

I've lost 3 in this relationship. I've also lost in previous relationships. So 5 in total. My Eiril I lost in week 32+1 due to this stupid blood cloth in my placenta. She was perfect though, and a BIG girl (5.5 lbs).

I have a beautiful daughter - she'll be nine in May. But I have her with my ex-husband. My DP is four years younger than me and doesn't have any kids. Honestly - I'm not sure if I would dare to go through this again if it wasn't for him and his urge to have kids.

32 weeks, god I can't even imagine that, that's so awful. I am very sorry.

I hope the baby you are carrying is for keeps. Are you now on blood thinners?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->