September 2017 Testers - Hoping to "Fall" Pregnant - 18 BFPs & Counting!

So I just went to the bathroom and there was light pink blood 😩 I just got a positive pg test I made an appt. for tomorrow to the doctors

I spotted quite a few times with pink blood when I was early with DS1 babe try not too worry xx

Pink, brown, light, spotting is totally normal in early pregnancy but definitely ask your doctor if you're worried!

Sarah/TTCSK: Spotting can be do to all the new blood flow to your cervix. Sending you prayers and sticky vibes.:hugs:

FX to all else waiting on that bfp. I know I am. Feel crampy but have a nice evap to entertain me since I couldn't wait until Saturday. :blush:

Penny: :dust::dust:

Missmymmy: Mine are doing the same thing. Nips are paining me too but not as bad as two days ago. FX for bfp soon!!

Seeing a colorless line on ever test I take with dilute samples tonight. Fx for tomorrow morning!

Attachments

• IMG_8092.jpg
    IMG_8092.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 16
TTC74: I can't decide what my test is doing ...lol.. But if you are seeing lines on yours I hope it gets darker with concentrated urine!! :dust:

Here is my contribution to early testing. My line eye sees the start of something irl but in pics...nothing to me. Anything for you all?:shrug:

Attachments

• osom outdoors 7 or 9 dpo.jpg
    osom outdoors 7 or 9 dpo.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 14
Rach: Thank you! I hope it is a line. I'll see in the morning. I like your chart. I posted mine for you to peak at( and everyone else too...lol). I know pretty charts don't mean a thing without a bfp...but eh, we can still stare at them...hehehe:blush::dust:

Attachments

• babybump 7 or 9 chart.jpg
    babybump 7 or 9 chart.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 10
Forgot to let ya'll know af got me. Good luck to those left.

I think I can see a line starting too show FTale and I'm so sorry CPeace :(

I'm now officially one day late and used a FRER just now but can't see anything :( wish I could get even just a faint line.

https://tinypic.com/r/2a2pt0/9 - the test

And TMI but my wee was like dark orange this morning? Which was super weird.

My AF is definitely here this seems like some type of cruel joke. I'll be going to the doctors office today

10 DPO and I swear there is something there. Am I losing my mind?

Attachments

• IMG_8111.jpg
    IMG_8111.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back