*** September 2020 Babies ***

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by pennies, Jan 3, 2020.

1. wantingagirl

wantingagirl Well-Known Member

Eloise is super clingy it’s unreal and still won’t go to bed between 12-2am every night I’m not used to this with my others. Oh man I thought that about my hubby maybe he will change his mind. He’s getting the vasectomy after this one.

I had my scan today so everything seems to be going well so far xx

Laurabub84 likes this.
  2. Laurabub84

Laurabub84 Well-Known Member

ahhh, that’s awesome news. Do you have a journal on here? Would love to follow your journey again.
    Yeah I think with him it’s mainly talk as I think he feels he should have the snip. His brother and his sisters husband have had them, his brother has 2 children and his sister 3. I alone have made up half of his parents grandchildren :haha: . The idea of having one doesn’t thrill him and he’s made no comments about me going on the pill once I’ve finished breastfeeding so I hope it doesn’t come up again. I think its in my genes to be so broody, lol. My mum comes from a family of 8 and my dad is one of 6. I have one cousin who is now pregnant with number 12 or 13 (lost count) and another who has 9 I think. I wouldn’t go as far as that but I would go one more if I could. I just love it all so much, the excitement of ttc, being pregnant and having a baby. I can never picture myself without one so will need plenty of grandchildren in the future. Even as a little girl I loved playing with my dollies and would follow around anyone who had a baby. I started babysitting as soon as I was old enough and went to college to study to work in a nursery or preschool. It’s all I’ve ever wanted to do. I think I was just born to be a mum. I don’t think I would ever dare ask him for another though when he wanted to stop at 3. Even more so now we have our boy. It does make me feel so sad to have to close the door on it now :hissy:

3. wantingagirl

I hear you. As much as I feel done done done now I prob won’t be afger baby is here I always want children but it’s not realistic I’ve always wanted a big family I’m just lucky im getting too old for this now. I know in order for me not to have any more he needs to get the snip.
    Yes hun that would be lovely do you have a parenting one? I’ll have to figure out how to setup a link but if you go into the pregnancy section and then pregnancy journal I’m on there ‘surprise number 6’ xxx

Laurabub84 likes this.
  4. wantingagirl

I’ve managed to add it to my signature :kiss:

Laurabub84 likes this.
  5. Laurabub84

5 months old today. Rolled over for the first time 2 days ago. Another 1st I missed because I was cleaning :brat:
    but it's nice that Daddy's witnessing some firsts with him. Although he's our 5th he usually missed out on the firsts with the girls because he was at work. Now he works shifts he's at home that little more. Another month and he's half way to a year. Its going way to fast :sad2:

Pending likes this.
  6. Nikie

Nikie Well-Known Member

Arghh! Sorry I stopped getting notifications for this thread! Hope everyone is well!

Wow - congrats Wanting a Girl! That is great news!

Isabella is doing well - happy little poppet! Pleased that the days are getting longer etc...looking towards hopefully end of lockdowns and things to look forward to!

Laurabub84 likes this.
  7. Laurabub84

Ollie at 6 months. Half a year gone already. It’s insane how quickly time passes. He’s such a loving little boy. Loves snuggles and is always smiling. He adores his big sisters. Hoping things are going to start improving so he can get to know his grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins. He will be the last grandchild for dh’s parents and they’ve missed all the newborn stage. The smiles and laughs. I still feel so robbed of my last pregnancy with him because of covid and even more that he’s missing out. I know he doesn’t know any different but I still hate it