*** September 2020 Babies ***

Yep, lol. I was so surprised to see a familiar face in there. I really wanted to comment my congratulations but don’t feel it’s my place to comment in the ttc threads when I’m not ttc. I’m so happy for you, how exciting. As I said earlier I am so incredibly broody again myself but my dh would never agree to another. Your so lucky hun. I hope you’ll keep us up to date with Eloise and your new little one.

Eloise is super clingy it’s unreal and still won’t go to bed between 12-2am every night I’m not used to this with my others. Oh man I thought that about my hubby maybe he will change his mind. He’s getting the vasectomy after this one.

I had my scan today so everything seems to be going well so far xx

Eloise is super clingy it’s unreal and still won’t go to bed between 12-2am every night I’m not used to this with my others. Oh man I thought that about my hubby maybe he will change his mind. He’s getting the vasectomy after this one.

I had my scan today so everything seems to be going well so far xx

ahhh, that’s awesome news. Do you have a journal on here? Would love to follow your journey again.
Yeah I think with him it’s mainly talk as I think he feels he should have the snip. His brother and his sisters husband have had them, his brother has 2 children and his sister 3. I alone have made up half of his parents grandchildren :haha: . The idea of having one doesn’t thrill him and he’s made no comments about me going on the pill once I’ve finished breastfeeding so I hope it doesn’t come up again. I think its in my genes to be so broody, lol. My mum comes from a family of 8 and my dad is one of 6. I have one cousin who is now pregnant with number 12 or 13 (lost count) and another who has 9 I think. I wouldn’t go as far as that but I would go one more if I could. I just love it all so much, the excitement of ttc, being pregnant and having a baby. I can never picture myself without one so will need plenty of grandchildren in the future. Even as a little girl I loved playing with my dollies and would follow around anyone who had a baby. I started babysitting as soon as I was old enough and went to college to study to work in a nursery or preschool. It’s all I’ve ever wanted to do. I think I was just born to be a mum. I don’t think I would ever dare ask him for another though when he wanted to stop at 3. Even more so now we have our boy. It does make me feel so sad to have to close the door on it now :hissy:

ahhh, that’s awesome news. Do you have a journal on here? Would love to follow your journey again.
Yeah I think with him it’s mainly talk as I think he feels he should have the snip. His brother and his sisters husband have had them, his brother has 2 children and his sister 3. I alone have made up half of his parents grandchildren :haha: . The idea of having one doesn’t thrill him and he’s made no comments about me going on the pill once I’ve finished breastfeeding so I hope it doesn’t come up again. I think its in my genes to be so broody, lol. My mum comes from a family of 8 and my dad is one of 6. I have one cousin who is now pregnant with number 12 or 13 (lost count) and another who has 9 I think. I wouldn’t go as far as that but I would go one more if I could. I just love it all so much, the excitement of ttc, being pregnant and having a baby. I can never picture myself without one so will need plenty of grandchildren in the future. Even as a little girl I loved playing with my dollies and would follow around anyone who had a baby. I started babysitting as soon as I was old enough and went to college to study to work in a nursery or preschool. It’s all I’ve ever wanted to do. I think I was just born to be a mum. I don’t think I would ever dare ask him for another though when he wanted to stop at 3. Even more so now we have our boy. It does make me feel so sad to have to close the door on it now :hissy:

I hear you. As much as I feel done done done now I prob won’t be afger baby is here I always want children but it’s not realistic I’ve always wanted a big family I’m just lucky im getting too old for this now. I know in order for me not to have any more he needs to get the snip.
Yes hun that would be lovely do you have a parenting one? I’ll have to figure out how to setup a link but if you go into the pregnancy section and then pregnancy journal I’m on there ‘surprise number 6’ xxx

5 months old today. Rolled over for the first time 2 days ago. Another 1st I missed because I was cleaning :brat:
but it's nice that Daddy's witnessing some firsts with him. Although he's our 5th he usually missed out on the firsts with the girls because he was at work. Now he works shifts he's at home that little more. Another month and he's half way to a year. Its going way to fast :sad2:
Screenshot_20210205_203238.jpg Baby Story1612557592460.jpg

Arghh! Sorry I stopped getting notifications for this thread! Hope everyone is well!

Wow - congrats Wanting a Girl! That is great news!

Isabella is doing well - happy little poppet! Pleased that the days are getting longer etc...looking towards hopefully end of lockdowns and things to look forward to!

Ollie at 6 months. Half a year gone already. It’s insane how quickly time passes. He’s such a loving little boy. Loves snuggles and is always smiling. He adores his big sisters. Hoping things are going to start improving so he can get to know his grandparents, aunties, uncles and cousins. He will be the last grandchild for dh’s parents and they’ve missed all the newborn stage. The smiles and laughs. I still feel so robbed of my last pregnancy with him because of covid and even more that he’s missing out. I know he doesn’t know any different but I still hate it
BEB913D0-BF36-452F-9A68-E05FBEDAADFF.jpeg D75443BC-68BF-4568-853D-B0A8F251ADE3.jpeg CB0E8D7D-3393-4350-8150-79E077F05B4E.jpeg C1598BDF-5065-42A6-9B28-F15F170FC4CA.jpeg

Ollie at 7 months. Struggling to get going with weaning this time around. He just seems to retch on everything I’ve tried him with so far. Its starting to stress me out a little. This is a stage I always struggle with. Even though he’s my 5th I still forget everything. I would happily skip this part to where he’s just eating normal meals. I’m not even sure how much he’s meant to be having at this stage. He’s still mainly formula. I’ve left a message with the health visitor and I’m hoping someone will give me a call soon to talk me through it all. It feels ridiculous that I still need help 5 children in. Other than that he’s doing great
C0B2AA2A-133F-4DC8-975C-B66E66FCB051.jpeg 073F16EC-C15D-4926-88E2-DC51973251FE.jpeg 01A68379-6876-4D27-A08A-AE1635482A61.jpeg IMG_20210405_181811.jpg

Ollie at 8 and 9 months. God have I got a climber. Need eyes everywhere, lol. Been pulling himself on things since 8 months and is cutting 6 teeth all at once, 4 top and 2 bottom. Already missing his gummy smiles. He’s been so good with it tho considering. Got a horrid cough with it though that I wish would hurry up and go.
It’s so true in my case how boys are more affectionate than girls. My girls would cuddle but he loves to all the time. He rests his head on me all the time and say “ahhhhhhh”, just the cutest.
3 more month and he’s 1. Time slow down please :sad2:
9DEC6008-D570-4E38-A9CD-442537FE3A37.png 7A3C4C9A-625D-459A-A2FC-FEAB4A074E00.png

@Laurabub84 - your little man is absolutely adorable, bless him :). He will break some hearts later on with that smile. X

And just like that… he’s one. Birthday boy today. Can’t help feeling a little emotional. My last baby growing up too fast. This time last year he was my tiny little bundle :sad2:
This will be my final post in here now. Lovely to have this to look back on.
Happy 1st Birthday my precious little boy :cake:
C000331A-7BC0-406D-B5C9-FA5885E3AB31.jpeg 63698B24-3885-4BAB-891E-6F6276CF305C.jpeg
3F93DE70-6EBD-4E6A-AC20-2DC986DBAF1C.jpeg 4A47FDA4-F3F6-43C2-87F2-3106D47B87D3.jpeg

gorgeous!!!! Isabella turns 1 on Friday! She’s such a delightful beautiful girlie!

View attachment 1101856

Happy 1st Birthday for Friday Isabella. Beautiful girl. Wow, this last year has just flown. Ahhh, thank you for posting. It’s so lovely to see our babies a year on. Such a shame it went so quite in the end. Ollie is such a smiley, happy little boy. Such a different experience after 4 girls. He’s so much more chilled and he’s such a mummy’s boy. Still loves his cuddles as much as he did as a newborn. Hope you and your family are well.

Happy 1st Birthday for Friday Isabella. Beautiful girl. Wow, this last year has just flown. Ahhh, thank you for posting. It’s so lovely to see our babies a year on. Such a shame it went so quite in the end. Ollie is such a smiley, happy little boy. Such a different experience after 4 girls. He’s so much more chilled and he’s such a mummy’s boy. Still loves his cuddles as much as he did as a newborn. Hope you and your family are well.

happy birthday Ollie! It has gone so fast hasn’t it - I can’t quite believe it. Feeling jealous whenever someone announces a pregnancy - we aren’t having any more but I feel sad that I’ll never be pregnant again.

But I’m extremely lucky with my gorgeous girls - Jessica is a fantastic big sister and Isabella is cheeky, happy and a really completed our family.

thanks for being there for the journey Laura - all the best to you and your beautiful family in the future xxxxx

happy birthday Ollie! It has gone so fast hasn’t it - I can’t quite believe it. Feeling jealous whenever someone announces a pregnancy - we aren’t having any more but I feel sad that I’ll never be pregnant again.

But I’m extremely lucky with my gorgeous girls - Jessica is a fantastic big sister and Isabella is cheeky, happy and a really completed our family.

thanks for being there for the journey Laura - all the best to you and your beautiful family in the future xxxxx

Thank you. I get jealous too, lol. I think I’m destined to be forever broody. It’s be lovely to have this group this time round. Never did this with any of the others so it’s lovely to be able to look back. Wishing all the best to you too my lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->