September 2021 due date babies!!!

Literally can't cope with the time passing and the babies all being so big already.
I'm sure I was on here whinging about being uncomfortably pregnant just a couple of weeks ago and yet a whole year has flown by and here I am with an almost-toddler wondering what the fuck happened.
Hope you're all getting on okay, I think about you all and the little ones often. <3

boo1.jpg boo2.jpg

Literally can't cope with the time passing and the babies all being so big already.
I'm sure I was on here whinging about being uncomfortably pregnant just a couple of weeks ago and yet a whole year has flown by and here I am with an almost-toddler wondering what the fuck happened.
Hope you're all getting on okay, I think about you all and the little ones often. <3

View attachment 1105902 View attachment 1105903

Hi Lone I miss u so much and all ure funny posts u never failed to make me laugh. What a gorgeous photo.
It's so crazy how fast time has gone.
Harley will be 5 months on Saturday and I'm just like how did that even happen.
Why does it go so fast.

20220202_183704.jpg IMG_20220110_204303_584.jpg

Some latest pics of Tommy and Harley. Our dd turned 9 on Jan 19th she actually wasn't due untill Feb 19th but had her early. sadly she had covid on her birthday but I brought her roller boots and she learnt to skate in my room haha.
She's been outside on them now. And of coarse now I want a pair. Probably break my neck but don't they say its like riding a bike? You never forget haha?

We have one of them ball pools in the garden. It's a turtle so the shel goes over the top. Seeing that photo is now making really excited for Warmer weather so Harley can play in it with his brother.
Prob needs more balls tho as Tommy kept lobbing them last summer haha.

Hello ladies
Thought I wud pop on to see how your all doing?

Ah I miss you all! I can’t believe this time last year we were getting ready for the babies to start coming. It has been so hot here in Texas but we have AC. I feel so bad for those of y’all with no AC in the heat in the UK. Hope you all are doing well and able to go to the pool or something. I seriously cannot believe our littles are almost one!!

Ah I miss you all! I can’t believe this time last year we were getting ready for the babies to start coming. It has been so hot here in Texas but we have AC. I feel so bad for those of y’all with no AC in the heat in the UK. Hope you all are doing well and able to go to the pool or something. I seriously cannot believe our littles are almost one!!

Hi love good to see someone post here it’s been so long. I’ve been unwell with covid the past week and a half. So Monday Tuesday when it reached 40c here in south England and no air con I felt I was gonna die. Was absolutely awful.

How are you? I can’t believe our babies will be a year old soon it’s just flown.
We are ttc and have been for nearly 6 months now. We have caught twice but one was a chemical again and in June I had a miscarriage at 5+1 weeks so it’s been tough. I turn 43 in December so not feeling hopeful anymore but will keep trying and hopping.

how have you been?

Just popped on as not been on bnb for so long. E is 1 on Wednesday. Currently torn between staying at 3 and having a 4th. A 4th definitely wasn’t the plan, but I really want E to have a brother or sister when he is about 3, only problem is I don’t have a spare bedroom and E’s room is too small to share ](*,)

D08CDB93-F44C-4D6D-A6D7-B10FE77F60B8.jpeg

Ahhh ladies I broke my phone and couldn’t use my Apple ID on my new phone for ages, which stores all my passwords and well…I’ve been wanting to get back on here for so long!

can you believe our babies are 1 (or fast approaching)

did anyone ever setup a Facebook page?

things are good here, Margot is just a delight and I’m back to work 3 days a week (although enjoying summer holidays atm)

here’s my little gummy darling 1 on 31st August

E53726E0-826C-48F7-9E9C-99ABEE1D0ED3.jpeg EDD5EF68-4028-46CF-B1C4-55C14F286559.jpeg

Oh ladies these pics are so adorable and so good to see you back here.

Harley is gonna be 1 on September 5th I really can’t believe it.

@MadamRose
We have been ttc now for 7 months (September) we had a chemical in April and a Miscarriage in June. Was hoping it would be easier this time but nope.

Im nearly 43 now so not sure we will get another rainbow but will keep trying.
May see you back in the testing groups soon then hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->