September 2021 due date babies!!!

@atx614
Awwww she is beautiful hon

@LoneWanderer
How exciting hon. Ure have to share some pics of ure new house.

@Bittersweet
Sorry about the lump hon have they said what it is and is it to do with the abses? Is it sore?

All good here. Still haven't had a period but I'm thinking it's my body getting used to the mini pill. I had a period every 2 weeks when I was on it after Tommy. But can't remember when that started. I know I started taking the mini pill in the beginning of October 2019 and came off it in Feb 2020. To ttc.
DH said I can stop it now if I want to just to put my mind at rest because my neighbours DH said to me maybe ure going through menopause which really pissed me off.
I'm hoping it is just the pill.
Surly it can't be menopause if I've just had a baby?
Really wish he didn't say that becuase now it's playing on my mind.
Definitely not ready to stop the pill yet though.

Hello ladies how are u all doing and how are those babies?
Can't believe somw are coming up to 3 months. Its gone so fast hasn't it.
Don't feel like it was that long ago I was first joining this group and posting my BFP.

Harley has his injections on Friday and I'm dreading it.
Mite get DH to go in with him because I hate seeing them In pain.
U have my postnatal check up too.

Other than that not really much going on.

Aye 11 weeks today. I don't know where its bloody gone, I really don't.

I think I might be done at two. I really thought I wasn't, and that I'd go for #3 in a few years. But honestly, the two boys together, we just feel complete already. Never say never and all that, but I'm very much enjoying two. <3

Hope you're all keeping well.

received_402478521356489.jpeg received_851570605529002.jpeg

@Suggerhoney i highly doubt its menopause! Probably just your body regulating back to normal! Don’t worry! Have you had your post birth check up? Maybe mention it then if your period still hasn’t come.

@Bittersweet sorry to hear the abscess is still there! I hope it isn’t hurting you! Are they planning to remove it or wait and see if it goes away naturally?

@LoneWanderer congrats on the new house!! How did the move in go? Are you away from your MIL or did she move with you?

We are doing well. Household of colds thoigh we all had one a few weeks ago and it’s again but baby has a cough both times so I’m on high alert! She’s been sleepy today she slept for a good 3 hours this am and then 2.5 in the afternoon so have been alert but she’s fine when awake other than slavery and coughs. Due her next set of injections next week first set she was good as :).

developmentally she’s began lifting her head and chest on her tummy and is showing signs of thinking about rolling going onto her side. She sucks her hands a lot for self soothing but recently she’s been proper staring at them. Smiles and looks at me when I talk to her and sleep wise seems to do 10/10:30 until 5:30/6 some nights others she’s up between then as well. Trying to have her more in her own bed especially with her cough she was sick this morning with it and sometimes it takes her a sec to get her breath back :(

We are doing good here. Through personal choice I delayed Everett’s vaccines until 16 weeks so he’s not had any yet. He’s such a happy and content boy most of the time. People comment about how alert he is he will easily be awake 3-4 hours at a time and happy as long as he can do things, chat to people and be nosy!
He loves his sensory class and is starting baby massage today

AF77B62D-A694-462A-B51D-C5B1163FA150.jpeg

So lush coming on here and seeing all these updates.

@LoneWanderer
I love that photo so much. How did the move go?

@MadamRose
I hate the vaccines. Harley had his Friday and he really cried. He also had a high temp and was very clingy for 24 hours after.
He has his next lot in December and I'm dreading it.

@Bittersweet
It's great seeing them reach all the mile stones.
I'm so sorry about all the colds.
My 8 year old dd has been coughing the last few nights and has a sore throat so I expect that will go around the whole house now.
I'm cold free at the moment but I have a crappy immune system because of the anti rejection medication so I'm bound to get anything doing its rounds.
Just hope Harley doesn't get it.

Herley started smiling properly for the first time the other day and he laughed as well. It was so so cute. Keep trying to get him do it all the time now but he only does it when he wants too. It melted heart was such a cute little giggle.
He is 11 weeks old now and weighs 10lb 8oz.
He is still on 4oz feeds but doesn't finish it all sometimes he can only manage 2 oz so he is still feeding every 3 hours but at night he has his last feed at 12:30am then goes to 5:30 6am which is so good.

Definitely planning to stop the pill in March/April time.
I've decided not to leave to long because of my age. If I was younger than I wud hold off another few years but unfortunately I just don't have time on my hands.ans I don't want to risk leaving it and being too old. I know I will regret it if I did that. So gonna try sooner rather than later. It took 11 months to fall with Harely and 4 chemicals so I know it probably won't be easy which is another reason I want to try sooner.

Can't believe I just have a few weeks untill I'm 42 it's rather depressing tbh.

I'm on AF now. I know its not real AF because I'm on the mini pill but I've been bleeding for 3 days so this Is my first propper one and I feel so much better now and hopful we will get our last little blessing.

So lush coming on here and seeing all these updates.

@LoneWanderer
I love that photo so much. How did the move go?

@MadamRose
I hate the vaccines. Harley had his Friday and he really cried. He also had a high temp and was very clingy for 24 hours after.
He has his next lot in December and I'm dreading it.

@Bittersweet
It's great seeing them reach all the mile stones.
I'm so sorry about all the colds.
My 8 year old dd has been coughing the last few nights and has a sore throat so I expect that will go around the whole house now.
I'm cold free at the moment but I have a crappy immune system because of the anti rejection medication so I'm bound to get anything doing its rounds.
Just hope Harley doesn't get it.

Herley started smiling properly for the first time the other day and he laughed as well. It was so so cute. Keep trying to get him do it all the time now but he only does it when he wants too. It melted heart was such a cute little giggle.
He is 11 weeks old now and weighs 10lb 8oz.
He is still on 4oz feeds but doesn't finish it all sometimes he can only manage 2 oz so he is still feeding every 3 hours but at night he has his last feed at 12:30am then goes to 5:30 6am which is so good.

Definitely planning to stop the pill in March/April time.
I've decided not to leave to long because of my age. If I was younger than I wud hold off another few years but unfortunately I just don't have time on my hands.ans I don't want to risk leaving it and being too old. I know I will regret it if I did that. So gonna try sooner rather than later. It took 11 months to fall with Harely and 4 chemicals so I know it probably won't be easy which is another reason I want to try sooner.

Can't believe I just have a few weeks untill I'm 42 it's rather depressing tbh.

I'm on AF now. I know its not real AF because I'm on the mini pill but I've been bleeding for 3 days so this Is my first propper one and I feel so much better now and hopful we will get our last little blessing.
Keep all my fingers crossed hun!
I’m still waiting on my coil fitting appt so me and oh just been enjoying non penetration hah! I’ve a latex allergy so have got some non. Latex condoms so we can be more intimate

havnt did since I fell pregnant because of high risk sooo yeah that’s my news lol

madam we did baby massage and loved it

Keep all my fingers crossed hun!
I’m still waiting on my coil fitting appt so me and oh just been enjoying non penetration hah! I’ve a latex allergy so have got some non. Latex condoms so we can be more intimate

havnt did since I fell pregnant because of high risk sooo yeah that’s my news lol

madam we did baby massage and loved it

I hope u can get it soon hon for ure Coil.
I'm staying on the mini pill for now because I still want to try for our last baby so being on that is the easiest option for now. I'm still planning on coming off it in March time and trying from April onwards.
Bit nervous about potentially having 3 under 3 or 4 (depending on how long it takes) but I know time is not on my side so don't want to leave it too long.

Three bloody months! (Well, on the 25th). Where does the time go? Little E not so little now, and Toddlybobs is basically a grown man. Madness.
Big love ladies!

received_260258632820923.jpeg received_953411685244835.jpeg

Three bloody months! (Well, on the 25th). Where does the time go? Little E not so little now, and Toddlybobs is basically a grown man. Madness.
Big love ladies!

View attachment 1104043 View attachment 1104044

There both so sweet.
I know its so crazy how fast time has gone.
Harley will be 3 months old on 5th Dec.
How has it gone so so fast. U literally blink and there 3 months.

They are adorable!
Coil fitting on weds eek!

Hope it goes well hon. I was thinking of that myself but because we want to try again soon I decided just to stick with the mini pill for now even tho it's made me a right cow bag.

How are you all doing? Can’t believe most of the babies have broken the 3 month mark now!
Everett rolled over for the first time today!

0F02B719-C6CC-49C3-AC34-AA0E7767CD1C.jpeg

Well done Everett!
Coil was not great they had a faulty batch that broke twice inside so eventually third time lucky :) cramps were like post birth as well but gone now

@MadamRose
Harley will be 3 months tomorrow I can't believe it. Its just flown.
Yay for rolling over bless him.
Harley is very smiley now and has started making this little happy squeek sound. He very chatty too in his own baby cooing ways it's the cutest.
We are still in 0-3 clothing. Alot of people say he looks more like 2 months then 3 months. Guess he's small like me lol.

@Bittersweet
Oh no that does not sound nice at all hon. Was it painful at all? Glad u now have one that works and hasn't broken yikes.
Sorry the pain was like after birth pain that sounds awful.
What coil did u get hon? Was it the one with no hormones in or the other one (sorry can't remember which is which lol)

Little bugger pushes himself to the top of his moses basket lol. He still has a tiny bit more room for growth and then it will be cot time. That should be fun lol. Hopefully it's a smooth transition.
His last bottle is at 11pm now and he goes through until 6am.

I'm full of a awful virus that I've had for a week now. It was getting better but feeling horrible right now. Sore throat (lost my voice) hubby probably loves it lol. Chest pain and a bit breathless but I do have asthma also a cough.
Really thought I was coming to the end of it but its reared its ugly head again.

Finally managed to get a picture of Tommy and Harely together. OK so I'm holding H and I've cut myself out but it works.
Also did his 3 month pic.
Snapchat-554193227.jpg 20211207_144804.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->