September 2021 due date babies!!!

Ahhh lovely! I was last pregnant in 2011 so I don’t have any thing left! I even sold all the baby stuff apart from a few favourites!!

I have been and done the food shop in the snow. OH should be home any minute, he’s been away all week working! Little boy is at his dads....

I had to pee on this! Finally got my 3+

7C1B64F8-F182-417C-AB26-BEEE39709F96.jpeg

Ahhh lovely! I was last pregnant in 2011 so I don’t have any thing left! I even sold all the baby stuff apart from a few favourites!!

I have been and done the food shop in the snow. OH should be home any minute, he’s been away all week working! Little boy is at his dads....

I had to pee on this! Finally got my 3+

View attachment 1093302

congratulations!! That’s a nice feeling. Are you keeping your tests ( apart from the digitals?) I think I might keep mine.. is that gross?

Just wanted to say congratulations to you ladies!

Hell yeah I’m keeping them haha xx

so glad I’m not the only one. However I kept none from my 3 children so maybe I should do the same?

In other news... Hubby caved. We got all the maternity clothes out of the loft, and they are currently in the wash. Some bits I’ve put aside for eBay. I’ve told him since this is our last baby, I want new clothes and he said yes!

so glad I’m not the only one. However I kept none from my 3 children so maybe I should do the same?

In other news... Hubby caved. We got all the maternity clothes out of the loft, and they are currently in the wash. Some bits I’ve put aside for eBay. I’ve told him since this is our last baby, I want new clothes and he said yes!

I didn’t save one from my first, I don’t know why: I will save this one though I think! I think my little boy will be amused by it.

Yay hubby!! Good move!!!! I haven’t thought that far forward but my best friend not long ago had a baby and we’re the same size so I may inherit hers!!!

I didn’t save one from my first, I don’t know why: I will save this one though I think! I think my little boy will be amused by it.

Yay hubby!! Good move!!!! I haven’t thought that far forward but my best friend not long ago had a baby and we’re the same size so I may inherit hers!!!

I could do with someone giving me some clothes. To be fair I’ve got quite abit. I just feel it’s ‘old’ as it’s been used on my other boys.

I’m trying so hard to think positive hence the clothes coming down, it’s got me in a good mood. Had one last test in the cupboard, took that today and it’s darker so I’m stopping now.

For now I’m happy, healthy and pregnant \\:D/

Can never have enough new clothes!! This will deffo be my last so going to make the most of it!!

Yeah I won’t test again after my 3+ on the digi! I have one digi and 2 frer left.

like you I am just going to try and remain positive and enjoy it as much as I can.

Hmm, didn't get a notification that there had been loads of posts, had a lot of catching up to do!!
Haven't told mum yet, but I think I will have to soon ...still just sore boobs for me, but I did just eat some pringles that made me feel really queasy. That could just be because they were so strong though!!
When are we supposed to alert docs that we are pregnant? I can't remember from last time :-k

Can never have enough new clothes!! This will deffo be my last so going to make the most of it!!

Yeah I won’t test again after my 3+ on the digi! I have one digi and 2 frer left.

like you I am just going to try and remain positive and enjoy it as much as I can.
Hmm, didn't get a notification that there had been loads of posts, had a lot of catching up to do!!
Haven't told mum yet, but I think I will have to soon ...still just sore boobs for me, but I did just eat some pringles that made me feel really queasy. That could just be because they were so strong though!!
When are we supposed to alert docs that we are pregnant? I can't remember from last time :-k

I’ve told mine. As the protocol has changed in my area for new midwifery registration. X

Yeah I am planning on calling tomorrow as my friend told me things had changed!!!

bit sad the weekend has come to an end! Had to speak to OH about getting too excited about it all! He was talking names and stuff today! It’s sweet but i am just so cautious!
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend

I didn't get a chance to call the GP surgery today, I will try again tomorrow!! first day back at school and my feet didn't touch the ground!

I didn't get a chance to call the GP surgery today, I will try again tomorrow!! first day back at school and my feet didn't touch the ground!

I can imagine! I luckily have my midwife mobile number so I gave her a heads up. She knew I had called the surgery. I’m excited to get the ball rolling. Are you in the UK then?

I can imagine! I luckily have my midwife mobile number so I gave her a heads up. She knew I had called the surgery. I’m excited to get the ball rolling. Are you in the UK then?
Yeah I am in the UK. I think things have changed slightly at my local surgery: I will try and find the time to call today!

The challenge for me is getting through to the surgery! They have this queueing system where if the queue is larger than 10, it hangs up on you ...and the queue is always larger than 10!! Makes it a bit tricky :-k

I'm fascinated to see how it all works at the moment though!

I am lucky because my surgery here in Cornwall has an online thing you can fill in and then they call you that day. Saves the chasing on the phone.

my appointment in two weeks will involve me getting my green notes, bloods etc. I’ll be just over 7 weeks by then. Feeling optimistic!

Sounds like good service, ours are stuck in the dark ages! Feels weird at the mo, the symptoms haven't kicked in, so I don't feel pregnant! Yet as soon as the symptoms arrive I know I'll wish them gone!!

Youuuu whoooo is it safe to join? :hi:

We have been ttc for 11 cycles now and last year I sadly had 4 chemical pregnancies.
So im just dipping my toe in very cautiously.
I'm a bag of nerves gals like the last 3 days with testing shaky hands and everything.8-[

I have zero symptoms so its making me on edge but my tests seem to be progressing so im praying that there is a healthy little beanie in there.
[-o<

Here are my tests so far.
20210118_152215.jpg 20210118_152116.jpg 20210119_125816.jpg 20210119_130331.jpg

Due date 30th September.

Glad to join u all and looking forward to spending my pregnancy journey with u all and getting to know you all.

But ladies oh my gosh im so so nervous.
Praying this one is for keeps[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"