September 2021 due date babies!!!

Youuuu whoooo is it safe to join? :hi:

We have been ttc for 11 cycles now and last year I sadly had 4 chemical pregnancies.
So im just dipping my toe in very cautiously.
I'm a bag of nerves gals like the last 3 days with testing shaky hands and everything.8-[

I have zero symptoms so its making me on edge but my tests seem to be progressing so im praying that there is a healthy little beanie in there.
[-o<

Here are my tests so far.
View attachment 1093408 View attachment 1093409 View attachment 1093410 View attachment 1093411

Due date 30th September.

Glad to join u all and looking forward to spending my pregnancy journey with u all and getting to know you all.

But ladies oh my gosh im so so nervous.
Praying this one is for keeps[-o<

Glad you've been brave enough to hop over into this group! I'm still having no symptoms either, and it does seem weird!

Glad you've been brave enough to hop over into this group! I'm still having no symptoms either, and it does seem weird!

Glad to be here hon.
I've been doing a bit of googling and alot of womon have no symptoms but a missed period.

I do feel a bit sickly today but not bad and when I had my hot milk b4 bed last night it made me feel sick for about half hour after so won't be drinking that again.

Its the lack of sore boobs that's getting to me because with my DS and DD that was my first symptom but with my first DD from a previous relationship I had no symptoms until 6 weeks.

It is a worry tho.
I really want symptoms just to put my mind at rest a bit.

My midwife called me today. I have my booking in appointment two weeks today! Yay!

Yay!! I didn’t get time to ring today it’s a nightmare! I just do it tomorrow!!

The challenge for me is getting through to the surgery! They have this queueing system where if the queue is larger than 10, it hangs up on you ...and the queue is always larger than 10!! Makes it a bit tricky :-k

I'm fascinated to see how it all works at the moment though!
Haha my surgery here is a bit of a nightmare!! Call at 8am and there will be a queue of 25 people! I know what you mean! It’s been a long time since I have done this so I am curious to see how it all works out.

I am lucky because my surgery here in Cornwall has an online thing you can fill in and then they call you that day. Saves the chasing on the phone.

my appointment in two weeks will involve me getting my green notes, bloods etc. I’ll be just over 7 weeks by then. Feeling optimistic!

Ahh that’s amazing! I think my first appointment with midwife with bear was just a chat and giving me notes! I have no idea how it’s all changed here!

Sounds like good service, ours are stuck in the dark ages! Feels weird at the mo, the symptoms haven't kicked in, so I don't feel pregnant! Yet as soon as the symptoms arrive I know I'll wish them gone!!

My boobs have been the biggest thing this time! Crazily tender and hurting haha and constipation...man is so constipated!!

Youuuu whoooo is it safe to join? :hi:

We have been ttc for 11 cycles now and last year I sadly had 4 chemical pregnancies.
So im just dipping my toe in very cautiously.
I'm a bag of nerves gals like the last 3 days with testing shaky hands and everything.8-[

I have zero symptoms so its making me on edge but my tests seem to be progressing so im praying that there is a healthy little beanie in there.
[-o<

Here are my tests so far.
View attachment 1093408 View attachment 1093409 View attachment 1093410 View attachment 1093411

Due date 30th September.

Glad to join u all and looking forward to spending my pregnancy journey with u all and getting to know you all.

But ladies oh my gosh im so so nervous.
Praying this one is for keeps[-o<

Hey welcome!!!!!! Amazing progression!!! We’re all here to support each other and send lots of sticky dust to each other xxxx

Hey everyone I’m cautiously expecting..not overly confident with how light my tests are. Today I should be 13 dpo. I believe due date is September 28th:)

08FDD35B-A779-487A-A74D-7B4699B8A601.jpeg 06C9D870-93C7-48EF-873C-ED292D6BCF85.jpeg

Yay!! I didn’t get time to ring today it’s a nightmare! I just do it tomorrow!!

Haha my surgery here is a bit of a nightmare!! Call at 8am and there will be a queue of 25 people! I know what you mean! It’s been a long time since I have done this so I am curious to see how it all works out.

Ahh that’s amazing! I think my first appointment with midwife with bear was just a chat and giving me notes! I have no idea how it’s all changed here!

My boobs have been the biggest thing this time! Crazily tender and hurting haha and constipation...man is so constipated!!

Hey welcome!!!!!! Amazing progression!!! We’re all here to support each other and send lots of sticky dust to each other xxxx

Thank you so much hon.
Excited to be here but supper anxious at the same time.
Praying we all have very healthy babies in September.

I'm hoping to book a privet scan around 7 weeks and I really hope we get to see a strong heartbeat.
Not sure if the place is open because of lock down and covid but hoping it will be and praying baby is in the right place with a strong heartbeat.

Will prob book another scan for 9 weeks and then the hospital one will be at 13 weeks.
All feels like ages away.
I lose my first Baby at 10+4 so im always so anxious during the first trimester.

Praying we all have really healthy happy babies in September, September is one of my favourite months. Still warm but not so hot ure melting lol.

Losing hope. Lines were little lighter this morning. I have had some mild spotting (not much). Will keep you all posted.

I think maybe I should be in this group? I joined the July/August thread because I'll be delivered early by elective section, but my actual due date is Sept 2 and so you ladies are nearer to same way along as me (I'm 8 weeks tomorrow, some in other group are already double that)?? Maybe I'll have to be in both haha!

Losing hope. Lines were little lighter this morning. I have had some mild spotting (not much). Will keep you all posted.

Oh no hon. I really really hope that spotting is IB.
Thinking of you. <3

I think maybe I should be in this group? I joined the July/August thread because I'll be delivered early by elective section, but my actual due date is Sept 2 and so you ladies are nearer to same way along as me (I'm 8 weeks tomorrow, some in other group are already double that)?? Maybe I'll have to be in both haha!

Hello hon I always get induced at 37 weeks or there about and going by AF I'm not actually due until October but going by conception I'm due September 30th.
Will see what happens at the scans if I get that far im still a bag of nerves.

My tests today ladies. But disappointed with my frers today I feel like there's not much progression today but my ICs are darker.
Very odd.
20210120_134911.jpg
Here's all the Frer together but the bottom one was still wet and I know they dry a bit darker.
The others are dry.

The photo with the 2 Frers I joined together with yesterdays so still wet.
20210120_173720.jpg
20210120_172502.jpg 20210120_134739.jpg 20210120_150540.jpg
No more Frer left now but I've ordered more which are due next week but hoping they come sooner.
Still have plenty of ICs and some CB 6 days early.
Did one of them today and was disappointed considering there supposed to be supper sensitive.
I found the old style cross CB had a darker line.
Sorry won't let me add pic will add it on another page.

So here the CB 6 days early.
Seems so faint and feel disappointed. Hope tommorows will be darker. I'm still suppler nervous I hate how those miscarriages have made me such a nervous wreck. 20210120_173732.jpg

Hmm had a weird day today ...a girl at my work, who is only 18, has just found out she's pregnant, and I feel like the news didn't go down great at work. She had it accidentally and isn't in a stable relationship, and she is an apprentice who only started a couple of months ago :-k don't get me wrong, work are Uber supportive (my mum's my boss) but I feel like they were a bit disappointed because there's so much going on ATM and she's brand new...now I've worried myself about telling them :? I know it's a different scenario but meh, I just hate the thought of being an annoyance

Hi ladies, I am unexpectedly here... I am expecting baby #4 post tubal ligation surgery on October 15th,2019... shocked is not even the word... EDD is September 15th, 2021
Hey! Welcome!! How are you doing? Xx

Seems so faint and feel disappointed. Hope tommorows will be darker. I'm still suppler nervous I hate how those miscarriages have made me such a nervous wreck. View attachment 1093491
You’re still early lovely! That’s a lovely line. I would expect your lines to get darker after a couple of days so don’t get too disheartened if you are testing every day and you don’t think they are getting darker xx

Hey everyone I’m cautiously expecting..not overly confident with how light my tests are. Today I should be 13 dpo. I believe due date is September 28th:)

View attachment 1093417 View attachment 1093418

hey honey!
Welcome!! Added to due date page. They are great lines!!! Have you pictures of today’s so we can look and hopefully reassure you?? Remember hcg usually takes 48 hours to double so they may not have been darker today and lots of different things can effect the strength of your urine. Some people swear the fmu isn’t the strongest in hcg. Xx

Tests are getting lighter..blessings and gl everyone❤️

Hey welcome!!!

Added to edd page! More than happy for you to join! Nothing wrong with being in 2 groups honey if you can keep up haha

how are you doing?

xx

Seems so faint and feel disappointed. Hope tommorows will be darker. I'm still suppler nervous I hate how those miscarriages have made me such a nervous wreck. View attachment 1093491

I am sooo confused!! Was this after all your frer above? And the digi?? Wow woman!! Don’t be worrying about this blue line!!! Your tests are amazing. Try taking out a test so it shows alternate days! You’ll see the progression then! Xx

Hmm had a weird day today ...a girl at my work, who is only 18, has just found out she's pregnant, and I feel like the news didn't go down great at work. She had it accidentally and isn't in a stable relationship, and she is an apprentice who only started a couple of months ago :-k don't get me wrong, work are Uber supportive (my mum's my boss) but I feel like they were a bit disappointed because there's so much going on ATM and she's brand new...now I've worried myself about telling them :? I know it's a different scenario but meh, I just hate the thought of being an annoyance

do you think the reaction was more towards her current situation and the fact she has only been there for a short time?? Sounds like it was to me. I know what you mean though! I got a promotion before Christmas!!! Because I work at a school I will finish in July for summer and not go back. I am convinced they are going to be annoyed with me!!!
Someone made a comment yesterday “I’m definitely not planning on getting pregnant in a pandemic” oops haha

Yeah I do think it's mainly about her situation...hope so anyway! Too late now to change my mind ☺️ doctors told people not to get pregnant in pandemic. They were refusing to remove coils, but I have to have mine removed because it was causing me migraines, so we took the opportunity not to start more birth control! Such a weird world to live in right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->