September babies :-)

So, I got my digis in the post today. 3+! I KNEW I was right and not the NHS bloody chart trying to put me back! My OH made scrambled egg today and I put it in my mouth and it made me gag. Spat it all back over the plate. He was NOT impressed. Brought some Kopperburg alcholol free cider for tonight. Only 80p on offer in Asda and less than 0.05% (aka, you can have over 400 before it even gets close to the booze in one light lager. :rofl:)

Wishing you a happy, healthy 2010 girls :hugs:

Well today I woke up feeling shattered like I had been out all night drinking.

I cant stop eating which is not good news:haha:

I also peed on a digi today:blush: I got a nice 2-3 so will now need to go buy another so I can get a 3+.

Also cant wait until 2nd Jan (we have the 1st as a holiday up here) to book into GP AND for an early private scan end of Jan when I will hopefully be about 8-9 weeks.

Emma.xx

welcome to the new people!

congrats to everyone!!

i feel great.. lol you know nauseated, dizzy, sore, tired, constipated, heartburn, moody, so perfect :) seriously though i feel like a train wreck but I love every second of it. :happydance:

I will be setting an appointment today with a doctor to get confirmed and such, a friend told me of a doc here in town that will do VBAC's my current doc would not do them.

who is planning on finding out the gender when we can? according to countdowntopregnancy.com I should be able to find out in april :) so around mine and DH's birthdays

here are the stats from there for me (and anyone else due on the 3rd)

Estimated Due Date September 3, 2010
Conception/Ovulation December 11, 2009
Pregnancy Test December 25, 2009
First Heartbeat January 8, 2010
2nd Trimester Begins (Weeks 13-26) February 26, 2010
3rd Trimester Begins (Weeks 27-40) June 4, 2010
Quickening Begins (~16-24 Weeks) Between March 19, 2010 and May 14, 2010
Viability (24 Weeks) May 14, 2010
Pregnancy considered term if delivered Between August 13, 2010 and September 17, 2010
Gender Ultrasound (~18-20 Weeks) Between April 2, 2010 and April 16, 2010
Maternity clothes may need to be considered Starting March 19, 2010
You will need maternity clothes for:
Spring, Summer and Autumn

Glad u girls are ok as we have suffered a few losses and still a lot of uncertinaty for some of us as we enter a new year.

I could eat a horse and its driving me mad! lol. I cnt wait for our chinese meal later!! mmmmm hope they got plenty of food. haha.

Wishing us all a happy and healthy 2010. My thoughts are with those ladies who have lost their beans and with those of us still in limbo.

Hope the new year brings us some much needed good news xxx

Hi I've been lurking in this thread today! Can I join the sept babies? I got a :bfp: on 27th December after suffering an m/c on 6th November! I think I might still be in shock!! We weren't trying but we weren't preventing and this has come as such an amazing surprise!

My due date is 4th September 2010.

Michelle xx

Morning LADIES!! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling today? I am off from work so staying in BED ALL DAAY wooooo!! wooooooop!. Symtoms boobies not so sore, I have had some dull stretchy aches but stopped. I find that I have lost my apetite had anyone had that? I went to this lovely restaurant yesterday and I just could not eat got full so quickly!!!

Yep me too! I think loosing my appetite combined with not drinking has resulted in me loosing 4 lbs already!! x

ME TOO!! I was kinda getting worried that I wasn't famished like many other women on this site...but I guess not eating as much is normal too. I sit down and I'm kinda like "Ugh..."then I eat a bit and I'm full. Sometimes my tummy is even growling and I'm half done my plate and that's it...can't eat anymore. Weird!

BTW, had my first stitch last night. Before that...for about the last 6-7 days it's felt like a mild ache or pulling on my left side almost down near my pubic bone...but yesterday it was two sharp pains once after the other and as soon as they came...they were gone!

Well Happy New Year everyone!! I am wishing for a happy and healthy year for us all and our beans!!
xx

Ladies, I need your help! This is my first pregnancy and i'm super excited and really unsure at the same time. I live in NYC, but grew up in Canada, so I'm very unfamiliar with the healthcare system here.

I think I want to go with a midwife instead of OB. So I called one today and they made my first appointment for when I'm 8 weeks! Doesn't that seem really far away? Doesn't someone need to first confirm that I'm preggers? (They said hpt was enough, but I don't trust myself to believe it, lol)

Secondly, is it ok to wait until 8 weeks to "interview" her? What if I don't like her? Then do I begin searching for someone else at that point?

Help! I'm so overwhelmed and feel under-cared for!

your lucky you get to pick and choose your midwife in the Uk your are assigned one and thats it whether you like her or not! lol

Hi Ladies - Hope you don't mind if I join you! I'm due on September 10, 2010!

I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all.

Does anyone know when you're supposed to go and see a doctor? I'm still really in the early stages and haven't officially missed my period yet. Should I wait until I at least miss my period?

I don't know much about the States but my Dr said that a HPK was enough for them. I then have a midwife appointment at 8wks, so much like you! x

personally I would wait untill i missed my perios then call the BUT..CONGRATS and welcome!!

Thanks Little Aurora!! Think I'm going to wait until next week.

Congrats and welcome to our new ladies and beans!! we are building up nicely arent we? Oooh so exciting xxx

Thanks everyone. Fish & Chips, I guess 8 weeks is normal then! I suppose my doc/midwife isn't as excited as I am! LOL. Jeez, shouldn't this be the biggest deal in the world to EVERYONE????? hahahaha.

LittleAurora, I'll bet your midwives in the UK are better than here in the US. I came from a socialized healthcare system and I see how bad the US system is! (Although no one here will ever agree with me). I would have my baby in Canada if I could :(

feck...im just so excited today!!! I forgot I had ordered Ic tests AGES ago and they arrived today! I have never got a line on one before even with my previous pregnancies! and i have done 2 of them today and dark pink lines on both!! WHOOP!!!

I also had my 2nd blood sample taken today. SO results on Monday morning! I'm so excited! Actually insanely excited!! LOL

The only thing thats slightly off putting is the evening sickness. its worse than my MC lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->