September babies :-)

Congrats to both of our new ladies and welcome :)

Hi Fish&Chips :) I am feeling a lot calmer today actually... went the loo before and no blood just a tiny bit of pink when i wiped so maybe a good sign :)
Just gonna try and keep busy without doing "too much" during this wk so tuesday comes round quicker and i get to have the scan. lol.

How r u feeling ladies? all good i hope xxx

Good thanks although I don't really feel very pregnant today.. I miss my heartburn and bloating!! x

Good thanks although I don't really feel very pregnant today.. I miss my heartburn and bloating!! x

LOL. I miss my heartburn too, but i do have real sore bbs and i get dull headaches... hoping its a good sign that im showing symptoms ;-)

Im sure u will get tons of heartburn within a few mths! my friend drank a btl of gaviscon daily:winkwink: xxx

They sound like very promising symptoms! I truly have everything crossed for you and your bean xx

Fingers crossed thats a good sign!

My MS is kicking in and its not fun lol

can i be added to the list? I am expecting again after a early loss last cycle. we are super excited but also a bit nervous. this is baby #5 :)

Welcome to all the new Mummas to be! :dust:

I have started having nausea, I really felt it trawling round Asda today but was fine soon as I ate something. Sickness is my new paranoia, since seeing these threads about how morning sickness increases your chances of a healthy baby and as I only threw up once with Edan I am actually willing the sickness on. I am happy to puke all day, every day for a healthy bubs :rofl: Oh, and I got puppies swellage (my boobs doubled in size by 10 weeks last time, couldn't get any vest tops on!) and need the loo loads too!

Africaqueen, so glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. We are all rooting for you sweetheart! :hugs:

Wooo we are certainly filling up in the September mummies thread!
COngratulations to you all!

Well I am getting a bit paranoid now as when pregnant with my boy I was so ill from about 4 weeks and as my friend said "symptom collected" throught out my pregnancy...I swear I must have had nearly everything from ms, diabetes, carpel tunnel, restless legs lol hated them all at the time.

BUT I have nothing much to show at all. Yeah my boobs have got bigger(I really never thought possible!) and when I am hungry get a bit of heartburn type thing but no sickness at all....so am panicing:dohh:

I guess I am never happy!:blush:

How are all you lovely ladies doing?

AQ I am glad to hear you have some lovely symptoms...wishing you loads more (in a nice way!)

:hugs:
Emma.xx

Ahhh, it's such early days girls, we will all be throwing our guts up by 6 weeks :winkwink:

I have just got home from a long car journey and felt nauseous for the last 30 mins of it. It could be just that I needed the loo badly and my jeans were digging in to my bloated belly but I'm hoping it's MS xx

can i be added to the list? I am expecting again after a early loss last cycle. we are super excited but also a bit nervous. this is baby #5 :)

Sure u can Hon! congrats and welcome:happydance:

What is your sep EDD? so i can add to 1st page due dates:winkwink:

xxx

Oooh glad some of u girls are starting having MS ;-)

My bbs are super tender and very sensitive and thats about it symptom wise xxx

Think i am due end of Aug or beginning of Sep so i'll get back to you!!haha x

xxx

sorry thinking has become a issue lately i forget the little things, I believe I am due September 3rd.

xxx

sorry thinking has become a issue lately i forget the little things, I believe I am due September 3rd.

Lol. I know that feeling:winkwink:

Iv added u now hon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"