September babies :-)

Hi ladies and welcome! :)

Please add your EDD to this thread and il add it here :)
Wishing us all a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

***SEPTEMBER 2010 BABIES EDD***

1ST SEP: Africaqueen

Dimbo

Char63

Drazic>3

2ND SEP: Fish & Chips

Wishing4bfp

Starsunshine

3RD SEP: LittleAurora
Wanting1more
elmaxie

Sayuri

Emzywemzy

4TH SEP: KSTAN

Hajis-sweetie

Kessutripp

Cantthink

5TH SEP: MrsMils
Spelmanmommy
Swanny

6TH SEP: Baylioomy

7TH SEP: Maybebabee

11TH SEP: R&Jbabybean

Hey everyone. Nice to see lots more ladies in the September 10 Club. My EDD is 10th Sept.

What a fantastic start the New Year for us all!

Bumb xx

Morning LADIES!! :happydance:

How is everyone feeling today? I am off from work so staying in BED ALL DAAY wooooo!! wooooooop!. Symtoms boobies not so sore, I have had some dull stretchy aches but stopped. I find that I have lost my apetite had anyone had that? I went to this lovely restaurant yesterday and I just could not eat got full so quickly!!!

How is everyone feeling today? I am off from work so staying in BED ALL DAAY wooooo!! wooooooop!. Symtoms boobies not so sore, I have had some dull stretchy aches but stopped. I find that I have lost my apetite had anyone had that? I went to this lovely restaurant yesterday and I just could not eat got full so quickly!!!

You lucky thing.....I left DH in bed to come to work and I have no work to do...oh well I will BNB it all day instead!!

Hope you ladies are all feeling well today! xxx

congratulations Bumber! it is really exciting!!!

I havent been able to sleep at night!! ugh!! boobies are still EXTREMELY sore but other than that, no symptoms =/

@Starsunshine im so sorry to hear that thinking of you at this time :hugs:

my sticky bean is due the 10th sept i think ???? its all happened so fast im in a bit oof a day dream !:happydance: hey bumber do you wanna be bump buddies seems were the same distance xxx :cloud9:

Yep me too! I think loosing my appetite combined with not drinking has resulted in me loosing 4 lbs already!! x

Starsunshine, so sorry for your loss, hugs to you and your family. x x

Hi,
I've miscarried so you'll have to take me off the sept list :(

Oh hon im so, so sorry. There are a lot of us going through threatened mc at the moment on here, so i feel for you, i really do :-(

Sorry u have to leave us and i hope u are as ok as u can be at this time xxx

Hey everyone. Nice to see lots more ladies in the September 10 Club. My EDD is 10th Sept.

What a fantastic start the New Year for us all!

Bumb xx[/QUOTE]

Welcome and congrats :) xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss starsunshine. :hugs: I know from experience how wonderful the girls in the miscarriage forum are if you need some support. With love :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->