September babies :-)

I am also very tired. I'm also very bloated and constipated (sorry tmi!) and I've been waking up in the night after having very weird freaky dreams! Anyone else had this?

It's back to normal for me on Monday after the Christmas break, which is a bit rubbish! I'm a Trainee Teacher (for Further Ed) so it's pretty intense and stressful and I have 2 assignments due in as well as lessons to plan, but I'm just really trying to take it as easy as I can! Hubby is being great though and insisting on doing all the chores while I'm busy which is nice!

Hope you ladies are all ok, looking forward to hearing about your scan AQ!

xx

FX for your scan on Tuesday AQ!!!! My bbs are starting to ache now.. whhooo hooo!!! Come on MS.. xx

my sticky bean is due the 10th sept i think ???? its all happened so fast im in a bit oof a day dream !:happydance: hey bumber do you wanna be bump buddies seems were the same distance xxx :cloud9:

Hey Butterbaby...lets def be bump buddies. That would be great. How are you doing today ?

How is everyone today ?

Bumb x

I need a bump buddy! No one else is due on the 12th booo!! :( haha! xxx

This is probably going to sound a bit nuts but the only symptom I have is one slightly tender boob! Not both of them... oh no.... just one! How weird is that?

M x

This is probably going to sound a bit nuts but the only symptom I have is one slightly tender boob! Not both of them... oh no.... just one! How weird is that?

M x

Ditto, im exactly the same lol :) xxx

My boobs are a little swollen but not sore. The only symptoms I am having are tiredness, very dry skin (had this also with Edan), the Sciatica in my leg and hip pains and the odd tugging feeling. I have felt a bit sick at times but not much. I might sound weird, but I am longing for the day I start throwing up for a bit of reassurance!

i'm absolutely exhausted! sleeping 10-11 hours a night (broken though). I have unbelievably sore (.Y.) and have to sleep with a sports bra - this is weird for me because I have never had tender ones before AF or any time before. No other symptoms other than a constant runny nose.

omg...I bought some baby things in the sale at marks and spencers today! 3 wee baby grows and a little fleecy jacket thing! I couldn't resist! They are the 1st things to go in my baby box!!

omg...I bought some baby things in the sale at marks and spencers today! 3 wee baby grows and a little fleecy jacket thing! I couldn't resist! They are the 1st things to go in my baby box!!

I did the same in Sainsbury's! Bought the cutest baby grows and put them away :laugh2:

Hey, Fish&Chips and wishing4bfp- do you want to be bump buddies seeing as we're due on the same day :hugs:

Hey Ladies!

Well today I booked in for an early private scan on 31st Jan so should be about 9 weeks. I cant wait!!

I have been feeling shattered and have had the worst tummy cramps. Plus by end of the day I am so bloated I barely fit in anything. And if I start to get hungry I have to eat or I start to gag and feel so ill. Hoping this is my morning sickness this pregnancy after being attatched to the toilet last one:happydance:

ANyway we are being abd for tea tonight....I am seriously loving cheese so OH is away off for a cheesey calzone for me:blush:
That and cold milk....I hate drinking cold milk but yet again I find myself drawn to it when I go to the fridge. This happened last preg too. Must be my bodies way of getting extra calcium as I only have milk in tea/coffee and rarely eat cheese:shrug:

Emma.xx

I did the same in Sainsbury's! Bought the cutest baby grows and put them away :laugh2:

Awww bless! i had a good look at baby clothes when i was out shopping today but never bought anything. I did buy the cutest pair of beige booties saying "i love mummy" in asda last wk tho ;-) just couldnt resist them! lol

xxx

ohh...I have been drawn to cheese as well!! LOL

omg me too!! i thought i was being weird... was in town a few days ago and searched high an low for a cheese sandwhich! i HAD to have one there an then an iv been mad on chunks of cheese and pickled onions since .haha xxx

WOW I had toasted cheese sanwhich LOTS OF CHEESE for brekkie! weird! craving savoury stuff is meant to be a boy....hmmmm

Hi girls - just wanted to say a huge congrats on your pregnancies from all the september 09 mummies!!!

Hope all your pregnancies go well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->